Jun 4, 2018
Screenshot_2018-09-01-12-50-23.png

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Jun 4, 2018
Well, I appreciate your help. But I'm on Bedrock Edition, I can not report players 'couse the command I have to do before reporting still don't exist. I just won't report players anymore, ty.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Please report players here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/ :)
You need to warn the person first before reporting him. If he repeats the spamming after you warned him you can go ahead and report him. You can check the rules and requirements for a report here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
That's not my advice. You should keep reporting people, but just keep in mind that it's not spam when someone posts one message.

Players who only have the bedrock edition of Minecraft can't report players on there due to an issue with how registering to the report site works. Players from bedrock has been told by staff to either report them in Discord or here due to the issue with registering.

As for the offence itself, the player can't be punished as they have only sent 1 message which isn't counted as spamming.

It’s not the wrong advice because if in the reports web he selects the offence it clearly says that he has to warn the player first

If the player hasn't warned them they can still report it. The staff member will just warn them instead of giving them an actual punishment.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Players who only have the bedrock edition of Minecraft can't report players on there due to an issue with how registering to the report site works. Players from bedrock has been told by staff to either report them in Discord or here due to the issue with registering.

As for the offence itself, the player can't be punished as they have only sent 1 message which isn't counted as spamming.

If the player hasn't warned them they can still report it. The staff member will just warn them instead of giving them an actual punishment.
Thanks for telling me but I already knew that they we're allowed to post it here but if they had An account to report they we're also to report it there and if not they we're given permission to contact a staff member on the forums or post it here.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It depends on the staff member. That's not spamming random numbers and letters in different messages, but it is a spam message. I asked Snodia once some months ago, and she told me that she would warn for something like this. As long as she isn't wrong, then it depends on the staff member's opinion

Reactions: Osqueitor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom