Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
when we do /nick ... we get steve/alex skin its annoying I hate those much . we must be able to choose random skins or to stay with our skins under different name .. also we get weird names , whats a GiantCrab55 as a nickname??
we should also choose our name and Rank , coz we get low ranks in random .. we cannot vote -_-.
multi target and clean-ups must be punished.
I see no reason for no skin and for names they just seem to blend in a lot hitting tab I find things like JustusMiner119 or Butterglider (both of those were people in the lobby I am in)
Voting is an obvious problem

The rest I won’t comment on
Either because I don’t understand or because I have seen it so many times before that I find it trivial to just not respond

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
1- we all pro pvp have this issue of bunch of noobs jump us spamming with their swords or axes
i think its alot better if spamming in 1.12 dont damage ur armor much ... this is not fair at all .
This is a strategy. Not only do some 'pro players' use it, it's literally what everyone was use to until the new update. -1.
2- i as youtuber have 2 issues regarding target and nickname
first i get targeted alot and thats annoying and u guys gave us the /nick thing as a solution ...
This is copying other server's to it's fullest.
when we do /nick ... we get steve/alex skin its annoying I hate those much . we must be able to choose random skins or to stay with our skins under different name .. also we get weird names , whats a GiantCrab55 as a nickname??
we should also choose our name and Rank , coz we get low ranks in random .. we cannot vote -_-.
Also copying.
This is a strategy that everyone will use at one point or another. This shouldn't be affected. Yes, it is very annoying, but it shouldn't be punishable, as it is a strategy.
I think its amazing if we have /rejoin option to get back to the same game we disconnected at in eggwars
Please, please, please, spare me from saying this is a copy. Please.
---
Overall, -1 for the entire thing.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Also copying.
This doesn’t exactly count as something you can copy
Copy adding skins?
Or allowing someone to vote when they already can unnicked?

If that counts as copying then so would either you calling yourself “the queen of quakecraft” or PerryJ “calling himself the king of quakecraft” it depends who first called themselves or the other by that format of name

I doubt you would call that copying

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This doesn’t exactly count as something you can copy
Copy adding skins?
Or allowing someone to vote when they already can unnicked?

If that counts as copying then so would either you calling yourself “the queen of quakecraft” or PerryJ “calling himself the king of quakecraft” it depends who first called themselves or the other by that format of name

I doubt you would call that copying
I mean copying from other servers. Obviously hypickle, because everything this person suggested here was from that server. Everything.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I mean copying from other servers. Obviously hypickle, because everything this person suggested here was from that server. Everything.
That is still the same thing
You can’t copy adding something that quite honestly should have been thought about in the first place as simple as you should be able to vote which might I point out they could already do out of /nick

Also to say someone asking for cube to add skins to /nick is copying

With that logic Cubecraft copies maps from people who made map submissions

Just because they don’t have something another server has upon a realise doesn’t mean it is copying
Improving upon something so minor as to this isn’t copying it is improving upon a tiny detail
If smallpoxle hadn’t had this
Pretty sure they would have suggested this still

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
That is still the same thing
You can’t copy adding something that quite honestly should have been thought about in the first place as simple as you should be able to vote which might I point out they could already do out of /nick

Also to say someone asking for cube to add skins to /nick is copying

With that logic Cubecraft copies maps from people who made map submissions

Just because they don’t have something another server has upon a realise doesn’t mean it is copying
Improving upon something so minor as to this isn’t copying it is improving upon a tiny detail
If smallpoxle hadn’t had this
Pretty sure they would have suggested this still
im confused. XD

A

A pigeon

@CyberAutumn
There is a clear difference between copying a game, which is wrong and illegal.”, copying a concept of a game, which is a trashy thing to do and copying a game which has existed for so long and has a cincept so basic (bedwars,skywars) you cant really call it copying. And then there is a difference of using a feature which is really necessary and present in thounsands of other servers. Btw, /nick is already a feature on cubecraft.

What is wrong with using /nick? So what if hypixel uses it too?

Edit: wrong alt pretend i used @Shameioops meant @ShameI

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Hi
i have Few suggestion to improve the server
this came from what i have came cross while im playing in here
1- we all pro pvp have this issue of bunch of noobs jump us spamming with their swords or axes
i think its alot better if spamming in 1.12 dont damage ur armor much ... this is not fair at all .
2- i as youtuber have 2 issues regarding target and nickname
first i get targeted alot and thats annoying and u guys gave us the /nick thing as a solution ...
BUT
3- I think its amazing if we have /rejoin option to get back to the same game we disconnected at in eggwars :)
I know its not easy to program all that in a server , But I really wish you can at least add those for a change.
I want all of it +27

Reactions: AndieGG
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom