Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi CubeCrafters!

My name is Martín and I am 17 years old. I've had this account since 2015 because I wanted to play on the best Minecraft network Cubecraft I know of.

Today (although a little late, but better late than never) has given me the desire to make cubecraft the place it deserves, I have been 1 month and I have already made 75 reports.
I personally have never cared much about the image I have given of myself until now when I have realized that I have only stained my identity in a silly way.

My dream is to get the luxury of being staff here and I plan to fight as much as I can and more to get it. If I have ever been toxic, I have insulted you for any nonsense, I sincerely apologize, I am not like that, forgive me.

I consider myself a mature person (although sometimes as I said, I don't seem to be), kind, honest; I don't have the problem of asking for forgiveness when I'm wrong, humble; You can ask me what you want, I will always be here for you, really do not hesitate to talk to me as silly as it may seem, I will try to help you in any way I can; close, I have never liked being a person who does not appear to be familiar.

I hope you have known me more deeply, I really have more qualities that I do not know how to express around here.

A big hug!

Last edited:

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hi CubeCrafters!

My name is Martín and I am 17 years old. I've had this account since 2015 because I wanted to play on the best Minecraft network Cubecraft I know of.

I consider myself a
Today (although a little late, but better late than never) has given me the desire to make cubecraft the place it deserves, I have been 1 month and I have already made 75 reports.
I personally have never cared much about the image I have given of myself until now when I have realized that I have only stained my identity in a silly way.

My dream is to get the luxury of being staff here and I plan to fight as much as I can and more to get it. If I have ever been toxic, I have insulted you for any nonsense, I sincerely apologize, I am not like that, forgive me.

I consider myself a mature person (although sometimes as I said, I don't seem to be), kind, honest; I don't have the problem of asking for forgiveness when I'm wrong, humble; You can ask me what you want, I will always be here for you, really do not hesitate to talk to me as silly as it may seem, I will try to help you in any way I can; close, I have never liked being a person who does not appear to be familiar.

I hope you have known me more deeply, I really have more qualities that I do not know how to express around here.

A big hug!

Hey Martin, first of all it's really nice of you to introduce yourself a little. I've already spoken to on you on the forums before and we even have met in a game of skywars I believe? :P

Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hey Martin, first of all it's really nice of you to introduce yourself a little. I've already spoken to on you on the forums before and we even have met in a game of skywars I believe? :p
Yes! Thank you so much! I think that I have a lot of thing to tell but I don't know how, I will post a lot of posts more about me!

Reactions: Axyy

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Hi CubeCrafters!

I consider myself a

A big hug!
Hi Marto,

Nice Nice!

100 reports? :OO I have like 10, but i began reporting on the site a week ago...Then it's not so bad haha! <3

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Silly? what
At least to me you have always been nice and I haven’t seen any toxicity coming from you at all which is always a good sign.
Keep on supporting CCGN by reporting;)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Silly? what
At least to me you have always been nice and I haven’t seen any toxicity coming from you at all which is always a good sign.
Keep on supporting CCGN by reporting;)
Thanks! ❤
But it's true, a year ago I started not to care about how I behaved, L said, I did not pay attention to the rules until now I realized what I really appreciate CubeCraft and how little I have done (so far) to improve it, although Now I am showing my true image that although it may not be the best but I try to improve day by day giving the best of myself, trying to improve myself day after day.

I really appreciate all of you and all of you are like my second family <3

Reactions: Stineos

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
ANOTHER THINGS ABOUT ME:

Hi CubeCrafters!

Well, this post is the second information about me.

Today I am going to talk about my pleasures. I love animals, my favorite animal is the dog, it seems to me a super loyal dog (especially the golden retriever), they transmit an impressive affection to me and I do not know a more affectionate breed of dog.

I am currently studying 1st Bach and I am preparing for the EVAU;
I like going out with my friends, playing minecraft and going to the gym (currently I am taking it very seriously).

My dream is being Helper here (Right now I'm working to make that dream possible), I would like to help all of you All I can and more.

Sometimes I am a reserved person, because many times I do not know who I have to trust, if at any time you show me the least affection for me, then I, although it seems not, I realize.

My favorite sport is skiing, Kárate and go swimming.

I hope you liked it, shortly I will describe myself in full so that you know me as much as possible, thank you very much for supporting me!

A big hug <3!

Reactions: S4nne
D

Deleted member 469419

Me alegra que estés por la comunidad, al igual que tu, yo también espero ser ayudante/helper algún día, si tienes cualquier duda no olvides preguntar en algunas cosas te puedo ser de ayuda. Por lo que se has estado aquí desde 2017 (aunque tal vez no tan activo) pero has estado que es lo importante, así que bien venido de nuevo :)

Cualquier duda ya sabes donde encontrarme! :P

Espero que en un futuro seas Helper!

~ Saludos, Sergio.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Me alegra que estés por la comunidad, al igual que tu, yo también espero ser ayudante/helper algún día, si tienes cualquier duda no olvides preguntar en algunas cosas te puedo ser de ayuda. Por lo que se has estado aquí desde 2017 (aunque tal vez no tan activo) pero has estado que es lo importante, así que bien venido de nuevo :)

Cualquier duda ya sabes donde encontrarme! :p

Espero que en un futuro seas Helper!

~ Saludos, Sergio.
Gracias, si que estuve desde 2017, pero solo por crearme la cuenta, ya que no sabía (ahora si) la importancia de ésta página para ser ayudante.

Un saludo

D

Deleted member 469419

Gracias, si que estuve desde 2017, pero solo por crearme la cuenta, ya que no sabía (ahora si) la importancia de ésta página para ser ayudante.

Un saludo

Yo llevo aquí desde 2016, solo que estuve con otra cuenta, pero preferí empezar de cero, y aquí estamos jaja.

Y si, la importancia de esta Web es vital.

¡Vivan los veteranos! xD

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
E
Yo llevo aquí desde 2016, solo que estuve con otra cuenta, pero preferí empezar de cero, y aquí estamos jaja.

Y si, la importancia de esta Web es vital.

¡Vivan los veteranos! xD
Es que dan mucha importancia, aqui la gente te conoce por el Foro o por el server, no de twitter ni nada de eso.

Aunque me parece normal debido a que este es el foro del servidor, donde está todo el Staff y todo el mundo

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom