Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No. [Explain.]

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Itz_QuiNy

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere
  • Make emerald+ ranked players able to fly in the pre-lobby.
  • Add the gadgets to the pre-lobby
  • Add a trail behind snowballs and eggs, this will be the same as arrows
    And some of them are copied from other posts

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
  • Add the gadgets to the pre-lobby
    And some of them are copied from other posts
Read my thread better the next time.
I don't think you have to disagree if it already got suggested.
Also, I asked you to tell me why it's unnecessary, so please do that.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
+1 Great suggestion, I would like to fly in Pre-Lobby since we have a rank to fly in the lobby's why not in the Pre-Lobby :)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think these are all good ideas! I would add extra achievement for trophies at 10,000 though. Only thing that isn't really necessary is having different parkour in each game lobby. They will get "old and boring" if you play some games often and there's no point in coming out with new ones since it is just a waste of time from other more important things on the server. But I agree with everything else mentioned!

Reactions: Troublesomee

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
A simple YES to all the suggestions. I'm always hyped for a new vanity update... My vanity points aren't really getting used atm.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Since I don't play arcade much, I guess I'll support the new achievements. They're a bit bland, but it adds more things that players achieve overtime by playing.

Change the voting system, since it's randomly determined. It's not really fair if 1 person votes OP and the other players vote Normal in my opinion, so my suggestion is to let the game mode be chosen based on the number of votes, for example, if 1 person votes OP and 7 persons vote Normal, then it'll be normal.
No thank you!
Why?
I don't want to completely eliminate the chance of getting what I voted for, if 6 others voted for another mode. I still want some value to voting.

Add a trail behind snowballs and eggs, this will be the same as arrows
I'm not really a fan of this, as arrow trails already cover quite a bit of the screen when shot, and those have a delay between each shot.
Eggs and snowballs can be thrown as fast as you click, causing many, MANY particles to be rendered & lag someone out if they have a below-average computer.

For the rest I'll support the suggestion IF it's worth Cube's effort.

Also, why are you re-uploading Dotsy's images on your own thread, if they're already shown on his thread?

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I've been thinking and thinking the last days, I saw a lot of threads about vanity updates, Eggwars shops, and some other stuff. Some of those were just really good threads which will definitely make the gameplay much more efficient. I hope you like some of my suggestions, let me know what you think if you disagree, then please define why. :)
I don't have specific prices or names for the achievements, if you have any suggestions for that, then please let me know.

Line Dash achievement suggestions.
  • Kill 100 players - 100 points.
  • Kill 1000 players - 200 points, 100 xp.
  • Complete 10 side tasks - 150 xp.
  • Complete 100 side tasks - 200 xp, 200 points.
Overall Arcade achievements.
  • Attain 100 trophies - 300 xp, 100 points.
  • Attain 1000 trophies 500 xp, 200 points.
Let me know if you have more ideas.

Pre lobby suggestions.
  • Add the gadgets to the pre-lobby.
  • Make different parkours in the pre-lobby since doing the same parkour over and over again gets a little tiresome.

Game suggestions.
  • This basically goes for every game, if you're dead, then make it able to join another game by simply having a map into your inventory.
  • Change the voting system, since it's randomly determined. It's not really fair if 1 person votes OP and the other players vote Normal in my opinion, so my suggestion is to let the game mode be chosen based on the number of votes, for example, if 1 person votes OP and 7 persons vote Normal, then it'll be normal.
Vanity suggestions.
So @Dotsially made a great thread about what I'd like to see in the next vanity update, here's the link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecrafts-vanity-update.187289/
I Think it is a good idea Scott! Stay Happy man!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everyone,

I've been thinking and thinking the last days, I saw a lot of threads about vanity updates, Eggwars shops, and some other stuff. Some of those were just really good threads which will definitely make the gameplay much more efficient. I hope you like some of my suggestions, let me know what you think if you disagree, then please define why. :)
I don't have specific prices or names for the achievements, if you have any suggestions for that, then please let me know.

Line Dash achievement suggestions.
  • Kill 100 players - 100 points.
  • Kill 1000 players - 200 points, 100 xp.
  • Complete 10 side tasks - 150 xp.
  • Complete 100 side tasks - 200 xp, 200 points.
Overall Arcade achievements.
  • Attain 100 trophies - 300 xp, 100 points.
  • Attain 1000 trophies 500 xp, 200 points.
Let me know if you have more ideas.

Pre lobby suggestions.
  • Add the gadgets to the pre-lobby.
  • Make different parkours in the pre-lobby since doing the same parkour over and over again gets a little tiresome.

Game suggestions.
  • This basically goes for every game, if you're dead, then make it able to join another game by simply having a map into your inventory.
  • Change the voting system, since it's randomly determined. It's not really fair if 1 person votes OP and the other players vote Normal in my opinion, so my suggestion is to let the game mode be chosen based on the number of votes, for example, if 1 person votes OP and 7 persons vote Normal, then it'll be normal.
Vanity suggestions.
So @Dotsially made a great thread about what I'd like to see in the next vanity update, here's the link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecrafts-vanity-update.187289/

It was a spimle story... YES!!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom