Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
1.-
The first change would be that only one object can appear per chest, since currently more than one mythical item can appear in a single chest and it seems to me that it is too unbalanced.
2.-
The second change is make mythical objects irreparable, for example this week's weekly item is a bow with flame and if you put it on the anvil with just 2 experience levels and another bow you can fully repair it, which obviously should be changed asap.

For the people who vote
Disagree
I would like you to give the reasons why you think this should not be implemented on the server or what changes you would make.
For people who vote
Agree
thank you very much for supporting the idea, with 25
Agree
the idea will be forwaded

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

I agree with the first idea, because multiple items in one chest is just too unbalanced. The second idea you suggested is a bug and I'm pretty sure it's a known one, so it's only a matter of time before it gets fixed. Great suggestion, but I'm unsure.

SLK Krrimz

Jan 21, 2021
not much people when I play Skywars even care for mid because if you arrive there first, you wont get much fights and will get the mythical items first plus, fighting someone who is on fire is 10x harder to combo because they take damage from fire while taking damage from you. So I honestly think the only good mythical for this week for ME is the kb sword which is pretty satisfying tbh.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom