Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sle3k

Oct 16, 2020
Archer: 1. Increase no. of arrows to 45
2. Maybe increase the protection enchantment for armor, so it stays balanced ( This is not necessary )

Samurai: 1. Provide an Iron helmet and Chain Leggings and the leggings should have protection 1
2. Remove KB 1 from their sword.

Wizard, Beast and Warrior: No changes as it should stay OP as it is.

Berserker: 1. Provide a iron helmet with protection 1 or 2
Put sharpness 1 on the axe

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Archer: 1. Increase no. of arrows to 45
2. Maybe increase the protection enchantment for armor, so it stays balanced ( This is not necessary )
Doesn’t need any more arrows, already has 32. And the reason the armor is weak is because it has a very strong bow (power 3)
Samurai: 1. Provide an Iron helmet and Chain Leggings and the leggings should have protection 1
2. Remove KB 1 from their sword.
I think it could use a bit of an armor buff ngl, I usually use beast or warrior whenever I play ffa, and when I fight samurai, I usually kill them without getting below 5 hearts.
Wizard, Beast and Warrior: No changes as it should stay OP as it is.
I think Wizard needs at least a bit of a nerf tbh. Beast and Warrior are fine and balanced.
Berserker: 1. Provide a iron helmet with protection 1 or 2
Put sharpness 1 on the axe
Finally, someone who agrees with me that berserker needs a buff! It could use both of these imo, prot 2 iron helmet and sharpness 1 diamond axe. That’ll make it balanced. As of now it is impossible for someone who’s decent at axe playing berserker to kill a decent beast or warrior user. The other kits, sometimes. In fact, I’d play berserker in FFA more than other kits if it wasn’t so weak right now. (And I’m assuming you play Java 1.9+).

Nice thread!

CraftBattlePoni

Sep 12, 2016
I agree with the previous replies above, The archer doesn't really need a buff as it is very powerful already, It can take on samurai's with no problem (even at close range) and experienced players can take on warriors.

I don't think the Samurai needs a buff due to the fact that it is already very strong, Able to take on Warriors and Beasts, The Buff of Speed II is already very good and makes up for the lack of armour, The Knockback I is also very good as it allows you to keep people back and etc.

I do agree that the berserker needs a buff as the current setup it has right now is quite weak, due to the fact of the axe cool down and you can get put in combo's which is very hard to come out of due to axe cool cooldown. If a stronger axe was implemented and a possible helmet would make it better.

Sle3k

Oct 16, 2020
Doesn’t need any more arrows, already has 32. And the reason the armor is weak is because it has a very strong bow (power 3)

I think it could use a bit of an armor buff ngl, I usually use beast or warrior whenever I play ffa, and when I fight samurai, I usually kill them without getting below 5 hearts.

I think Wizard needs at least a bit of a nerf tbh. Beast and Warrior are fine and balanced.

Finally, someone who agrees with me that berserker needs a buff! It could use both of these imo, prot 2 iron helmet and sharpness 1 diamond axe. That’ll make it balanced. As of now it is impossible for someone who’s decent at axe playing berserker to kill a decent beast or warrior user. The other kits, sometimes. In fact, I’d play berserker in FFA more than other kits if it wasn’t so weak right now. (And I’m assuming you play Java 1.9+).

Nice thread!
I understand about the bow, but the wizard has like limited pots, so they cant get killstreaks and it is so easy to kill them, just catch them off guard and do some strafing

Reactions: Vindicatør
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom