Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MinakamiYuki

Sep 16, 2018
MinerWare is very fun: the rapid-fire Minigames really keep you on the edge of your seat, and the boss games are very intense. Although they didn't ruin my experience, I do have a few minor gripes that could perhaps be fixed in the future.

1. "Jump into the void" minigame is too easy to really catch players used to it out. Perhaps adding a "do not jump into the void" game as a sort of bait-and-switch would do the trick?

2. Minigames that have high amounts of player interactivity are generally more fun; less competitive ones such as the Cow milking and Egg hatching seem to have too low a skill floor: once you understand what do to, there's little chance you'll lose.

3. The Golem building game might be a little too difficult to access for those unfamilar with that aspect of Minecraft - and too easy for those who are.

4. Sometimes the placements and scores will be displayed between games (which is a very useful feature) but sometimes they will not.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1 and 2, I agree with.
As for 3: Part of minerware is knowing the game. There are a handful of minigames which require you to know minecraft and the mechanics. If you don't know what to do, observe others or look it up & you'll be set.
As for 4: I'm not sure what you mean, since it's been a while since I've played minerware.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
1. "Jump into the void" minigame is too easy to really catch players used to it out. Perhaps adding a "do not jump into the void" game as a sort of bait-and-switch would do the trick?
On hard the game told you to do diferent things like jump 3 times move etc..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on EGG_BOCZOIN's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom