Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know how I feel about some of the changes myself.
It seems that slowly but surely, all maps will be replaced with ones that have semi-mid rings, effectively ruining TNT-boosting. TNT-boosting was the thing I loved about maps like Sundae and Paris, but now it's just a rushing game more than anything. Sometimes you may not even be able to make a trap.
Don't get me wrong: I like the maps now, but I preferred them with in their older state. In my opinion,TNT-boosting is what made Skywars more than just a rushing game like every other Skywars out there. Now, on most maps, it just seems to be only focused on the PVP aspects, with the occasional bridging being needed. Please, keep making maps where there's a decent distance between mid & islands, just like how Music (solo) is right now. I love those maps because they aren't the same as any other rushing map.

All of what I wrote above is almost entirely my opinion. Disagreeing is fine, but don't take it as if I'm stating facts.

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree with you, TNT boosting in Paris was so much fun, and it seems like every map which have big distances between the other islands get updated to a newer map version where the islands are closer to each other. Although I prefer the maps like they are now.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom