Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Jesus I was looking at some old maps me and my friend made and I found this.
BF4ABAD3-198B-49E1-AD72-3720A22AF28E.png
C1FB2419-1B0C-416F-A7AE-293DAF8ABEC4.png

Now I remember that this was NOT our map. We in fact took inspiration from someone else. But it still looks SICK

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hey Kat9Ramp8ge,

This does look like a cool map! However, make sure to follow the map guidelines if you decide to post in map submissions:

If you are looking to just share an idea or show something off you can post to creations instead: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/creations.96/

Good luck!

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
hey. i voted on no because of, this sort of map is there already so make sure you are creative in your maps. goodluck whit the next one 👍 :)

Gio_

Jul 14, 2020
New Jersey, USA
I think this map looks great! But the problem with most skywars maps at the moment that I dont personally like is how far the islands are from middle. But other then that, that map looks dang good!

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! I like the subject of the map, but I'm convinced it needs a lot more details. I'm not that good at building, so I won't be able to help you with that. But maybe someone in the comments has any suggestions?

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I love this idea of it. But im not sure if its a map submission or your just showing it off too us. If your showing it off then post it in creations. If its a map submission then please give a description of gameplay.

Consequenties

Jul 17, 2020
Jesus I was looking at some old maps me and my friend made and I found this.
View attachment 169731View attachment 169732
Now I remember that this was NOT our map. We in fact took inspiration from someone else. But it still looks SICK
Hey. its looks like a good map. but how ever. a lot of people just going to camp on top on that island. (i think)
and i dont think its that balanced. maybe if u make gameplay. maybe my opinion changes.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello.

For my part, i voted no. I dont like.

I don't like it, because the map is very simple, the islands are quite simple, I don't like the combination of the blocks either. And the middle is quite low.

I'd take the middle up a little more.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
-Added a poll such that players can actually vote :/

D

Deleted member 469419

Well, If this isn't actually your map, I'd suggest you create a post on creations section instead of here, it's just because cubecraft doesn't accept maps taken from other ideas on other servers (think so at least).

And about the map, I'll give my feedback it anyways:

- Overall seems like a good map, also something that I really like of this it's that it's a map created for rush players (and I'm one of them haha). Also, the islands looks quite good and perfect with a good gameplay.

However there's something that I really dislike of this, and that's the space of pvp, yeah it doesn't have so much... That's the unique problem I see, but overall it's a good map so I voted yes.

- Good job (:

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Hourglasses detail can be improved
-Clock can be retextured to look better

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you have a fun time building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom