Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello Cubecrafters! I'm here today with a new map. It has been built by @FerminTorno18 and me. This time, the theme is about Egypt!

Description/information of the map:

• The theme is about Egypt.
  • It has capacity to twelve players.
  • It's a rush map
  • The main topic of the map are the pyramids.
  • It has four pre mids and twelve islands.
  • It has two chest in every each pre mid.
  • Every island has two chest and a craft table.
  • The middle has nine chest, one enchant table and two anvils.
Map creators:

@Sergiio12 and @FerminTornoFerminTorno18

Map collaborators:

@FireExcalibur10 (He helped us to copy/paste some islands)

Map screenshots:

2020-07-30_16.13.28.png
2020-07-30_16.13.35.png
2020-07-30_16.13.40.png
2020-07-30_16.13.49.png
2020-07-30_16.13.56.png

Every feedback is welcome! Thank you much for reading!

Regards!

Attachments

• 2020-07-30_16.13.44.png
    2020-07-30_16.13.44.png
    653.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
I think that you did a great job however I do feel like the map is a bit plain and boring. You could add something else then pyramids right? for example, you could add some chopped down logs, or the basic islands could be oases close to the pyramid etc. I hope you can update the map and make it even cooler.

Greetings,

Joe

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think that you did a great job however I do feel like the map is a bit plain and boring. You could add something else then pyramids right? for example, you could add some chopped down logs, or the basic islands could be oases close to the pyramid etc. I hope you can update the map and make it even cooler.

Greetings,

Joe

It's just that we've made the map like this, because we've made it a "pyramid" style as if it were Egyptian. But Thanks!

D

Deleted member 469419

Greetings,

Joe

First off, thank you much for your feedback!

About your suggestion, I personally think that chopped down logs wouldn't be appropiate to that kind of biome. However, thank you much for it. We'll think on other things to add.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I actually agree with what was said above. It is quite boring to play on it because there is not too much to see. There is also a map called Desert and it looks a lot like this map, only the pyramids are not there. I think you can add things like cactus and maybe a nice river because you have one of the largest rivers in Egypt, the Nijl. Maybe you can also create a nice staircase in the middle. In pyramids, there are traps, right? So maybe that's a good idea.

If this map gets nice changes I will say "yes".

D

Deleted member 469419

I don't think it's wrong, it's pretty good, the problem is the darkness inside the pyramids, I would put a torch in it.
But otherwise, it's nice.

Thanks for your feedback, we'll see what we can do.

I actually agree with what was said above. It is quite boring to play on it because there is not too much to see. There is also a map called Desert and it looks a lot like this map, only the pyramids are not there. I think you can add things like cactus and maybe a nice river because you have one of the largest rivers in Egypt, the Nijl. Maybe you can also create a nice staircase in the middle. In pyramids, there are traps, right? So maybe that's a good idea.

If this map gets nice changes I will say "yes".

Thanks for your feedback, and yeah, there are traps.

We'll see how to improve it! :)

Reactions: Zathelas

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hey,

Like people already said before, It's a good map. but its a bit boring to play on.
Maybe change some things.

-Put some torches in the pyramides.
-Put some other colours on the map.
Maybe search some things about Egypt so can build it in this map? Like Yoshi said: The Nijl.
It is nice to get that on the map. There is enough PVP space in my opinion.

I'd say yes if that will be changed with some detail. Keep it up :)

SomethingNeon

Sep 30, 2016
no
I like the concept of the map but i feel that its way too empty and kinda boring because the only structures present on the different islands are just pyramids and nothing else. The submid itself is really empty and also the inside of the pyramids is pretty dark so i'd add some torches and maybe some more decoration but there's good space for PvP so thats nice

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I like the concept of the map but i feel that its way too empty and kinda boring because the only structures present on the different islands are just pyramids and nothing else. The submid itself is really empty and also the inside of the pyramids is pretty dark so i'd add some torches and maybe some more decoration but there's good space for PvP so thats nice

Thank you for your comment, it is very much appreciated, but I also respect the decision of the other players. So no problem.

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
I am with what has previously been said. I think this map does have a lot of potential it just lacks some colour and kind of creativity, i'm not meaning that to be rude I just feel like there could be a lot more to it. If you take a look at some other maps within the server the main island and all the individual islands don't tend to be the same ie in your case it all being pyramids, sometimes there is some variety between each mini island with a few different island designs being repeated. The map could look cool if you brought more things from Egypt to better represent the country. Egypt isn't all dessert and actually does have some greenery despite it being known for a it's pyramids in the dessert (which is right next to a city) maybe if you take some time to research some more on things found in Egypt and incorporate them into the build it would make it better than just using pyramids and having no decorations. Maybe think about switching out the middle pyramid for a sphinx as Egyptians used to worship them ( I think xD ). Tbh you could even just incorporate more block types as it looks as though you have a very limited number of block types and also colour.. i may just be rambling at this point but i hope it helps a little.

Reactions: 1 person

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I am with what has previously been said. I think this map does have a lot of potential it just lacks some colour and kind of creativity, i'm not meaning that to be rude I just feel like there could be a lot more to it. If you take a look at some other maps within the server the main island and all the individual islands don't tend to be the same ie in your case it all being pyramids, sometimes there is some variety between each mini island with a few different island designs being repeated. The map could look cool if you brought more things from Egypt to better represent the country. Egypt isn't all dessert and actually does have some greenery despite it being known for a it's pyramids in the dessert (which is right next to a city) maybe if you take some time to research some more on things found in Egypt and incorporate them into the build it would make it better than just using pyramids and having no decorations. Maybe think about switching out the middle pyramid for a sphinx as Egyptians used to worship them ( I think xD ). Tbh you could even just incorporate more block types as it looks as though you have a very limited number of block types and also colour.. i may just be rambling at this point but i hope it helps a little.

Thank you very much, for your comment, I will tell my partner and see what we do, because you are right in Egypt is not only pyramids and desert.

D

Deleted member 469419

Thank you so much for all of you who has comment! Yeah, you're all are right. The map needs some improvements!

We'll see what can we do about that! Thanks y'all for your feedback!

WortelTaart

Sep 22, 2019
Damn you make great maps! The island reminds me of the desert map in Solo Skywars as well i'm not saying that's a bad thing but maybe make the temples a sort of orange color? Besides that it's a really cool design, Keep going!!

D

Deleted member 469419

Damn you make great maps! The island reminds me of the desert map in Solo Skywars as well i'm not saying that's a bad thing but maybe make the temples a sort of orange color? Besides that it's a really cool design, Keep going!!

Thank so much, means a lot to me!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom