Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want solo mode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ariel098

Nov 27, 2018
Please for the love of god make solo mode. I always queue up with teammates that 90% of them don't know how to place towers and spam them everywhere on the map. Solo mode will allow you to play however you wanna play without actually telling everyone to sell the towers so i can place more towers.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Please for the love of god make solo mode. I always queue up with teammates that 90% of them don't know how to place towers and spam them everywhere on the map. Solo mode will allow you to play however you wanna play without actually telling everyone to sell the towers so i can place more towers.

Why is there no option to vote no?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
But people can also vote yes without saying why, so its still an unfair vote either way.
I mean, if someone is against your suggestion, you likely want to know why, just to hear opinions from people who disagree and hear how they see it
Though in most cases, people just vote no and don't really elaborate, whereas here someone maybe feels like commenting as they can't express themselves through a poll

On topic though, neat idea. Completely agree, this would be a nice duel mode

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, if someone is against your suggestion, you likely want to know why, just to hear opinions from people who disagree and hear how they see it
Though in most cases, people just vote no and don't really elaborate, whereas here someone maybe feels like commenting as they can't express themselves through a poll

So then it’s unfair because they can’t say no.
Do you not hear yourself? It’s not really fair what so ever.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
But people can also vote yes without saying why, so its still an unfair vote either way.

So then it’s unfair because they can’t say no.
Do you not hear yourself? It’s not really fair what so ever.
Pay2win isn't fair either, life isnt fair either, the European union isn't fair either. Aka Deal with it

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Pay2win isn't fair either, life isnt fair either, the European union isn't fair either. Aka Deal with it
Lmfao, yes, we should make a bias vote because that's exactly what a debate is. Thanks for presenting the fallacy of irrelevancy.
Your argument is literally irrelevant.
Personally, the idea is fine, but the main problem would be paying for the extra servers. If it's going to to be solos, it should be duel tower defense,
to hasten up the wait time.

Reactions: God.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Lmfao, yes, we should make a bias vote because that's exactly what a debate is. Thanks for presenting the fallacy of irrelevancy.
Your argument is literally irrelevant.
Personally, the idea is fine, but the main problem would be paying for the extra servers. If it's going to to be solos, it should be duel tower defense,
to hasten up the wait time.
Voting nothing can count as a no :>

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Voting nothing can count as a no :>

Using the same logic, it can count as a yes, too.

On topic~ personally I'm not all too for a solo mode, as it's a bit hard to manage everything yourself in a game like Tower Defense. It sure is possible, but if you fall behind one moment, it'd be incredibly hard to jump back. I'm sure there are people out there capable of such feat. but for me at least, TD should remain a team game. Sure, you will have the occasional team mates that have no idea what they're doing, but there's still the hope of winning considering the fact that 1 + 1 is often better than just 2.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
No, i think the game qas maded for play with teamates.
And a solo mode has a lot of problems,
A duos can be cool

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom