Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
I'm definitely agree with this suggestion as a skywars solo player im playing 1 year with the same maps and its beginning to be a little bit bored because I dont play other games and I know that building/creating the new maps is not easy. I hope CubeCraft staff see this suggestion and do somthing about it. :agree:

• Agree
Reactions: Zathelas

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
totally agree, the last solo map for eggwars was in July 2020, After that they added Royalty for squads, Fireplace for duos (winter 2020) and Fairytale. Now they added town for duos. I get that maps are hard to design but at this point its seems like theyre ignoring solos (ik theyre not)
Not that they are hard to design, it is mainly because they focus on Marketplace content. One map of this usually takes couple of hours or 3 to be finished, maybe more if the map is detailed or for a special thing.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
That response makes very little sense indeed.

I'd like to see new solo maps (especially for Eggwars) myself too. Last maps we got there were Undergrowth and Oasis last year in August. At least Undergrowth is a great map. But kinda sad to see staff say that solo maps are only coming when these games will receive an update. I don't see an Eggwars update happening anytime soon, but hope I'm wrong... :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom