Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
So my problem with bridge is that you cant grind it with no friends i love bridge but i cant afford a party of 5 if i try play solo then theres always like a full party of sweats that abssolutly kill our team because i only got random teammates

So why not add solo bridge its for the people without a party and it would be a very nice addition for cubecraft
IT should have its own Npc in the blockwars hub
If solo bridge gets added i think the current bridge should be named team bridges to not confuse anybody

In solo bridge u need 10 pits to win a game the game ends automaticly after 10 or 15 mins and the maps could stay the same as in team bridges because why make new maps if you already have some good ones and the items u get at the start should stay the same as in team bridges

Please give some feedback because i think its needed!

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I think solo bridge would be nice as well. I would be concerned about the stability of it though. Have you noticed how relatively lag free team based game modes such as skywars and Eggwars is? Now as the #4 LB player in Duels, you should remember how much more frequently you lag during 1v1s. For some reason tiny game modes seem to lag more than larger ones. Now imagine that during a 1v1 over the Void.

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I think solo bridge would be nice as well. I would be concerned about the stability of it though. Have you noticed how relatively lag free team based game modes such as skywars and Eggwars is? Now as the #4 LB player in Duels, you should remember how much more frequently you lag during 1v1s. For some reason tiny game modes seem to lag more than larger ones. Now imagine that during a 1v1 over the Void.
i dont realy lag in 1vs1 maybe u try making a bug report about it i didnt expirience that (im not english i dont know how to spell)

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
So my problem with bridge is that you cant grind it with no friends i love bridge but i cant afford a party of 5 if i try play solo then theres always like a full party of sweats that abssolutly kill our team because i only got random teammates

So why not add solo bridge its for the people without a party and it would be a very nice addition for cubecraft
IT should have its own Npc in the blockwars hub
If solo bridge gets added i think the current bridge should be named team bridges to not confuse anybody

In solo bridge u need 10 pits to win a game the game ends automaticly after 10 or 15 mins and the maps could stay the same as in team bridges because why make new maps if you already have some good ones and the items u get at the start should stay the same as in team bridges

Please give some feedback because i think its needed!
It would be nice to grind and a cool spin off like skywars chaos

Reactions: xJupaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom