• No for a different reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! Slime Survival just ended and now I have thought about how many new players I met. (I've met a lot, I've played over 3.4k games!) This is why I want to share some of the basics of the game so you know. I also usually post a thread anyway every time Slime Survival was the featured game, the day it ends. I've been watching some videos of people playing Slime Survival and my goodness the players are bad. Showing their powerups, running into walls, chasing slimes - yup...

Slime Survival is one of the featured games. It is based on infection. Certain players are slimes. They are dressed in slime green armor (pun intended) and their goal is to hit the players in grey (the survivors) with a slime ball. In normal mode, doing this makes the player a slime. When all the players are slimes, slimes win. However, if the survivors last until the timer ends (the timer is above everyone's EXP bar), the survivors win instead. In freeze tag mode, a survivor gets paralyzed when a slime hits them and if all the survivors get paralysed, slimes win. Again, the survivors win if the timer runs out. However, a survivor can go to a paralyzed survivor and go near them for 5 seconds to recover them. In Slime Survival, the survivors can collect powerups. They explain what they do above your hotbar. Use them wisely!

I know I've said this in all four of my other threads but I say it again here because it is super simple and super important: Don't show your powerups! Slimes can see your powerup unless you simply switch your hotbar slot to a different slot. There was a time I converted someone instead of being hit by a Frost Sword but the survivor would've got me if he wasn't showing his powerup. It's super important that you don't show your powerup!

You can view my other threads here:
15 ways to get better at Slime Survival
How to use the powerups in Slime Survival well
How to use the powerups in Snowman Survival well
Slime Survival tips for evading slime-hitting powerups

Slime Survival is mostly skill-based but there are some advantages based on the four maps slime survival has. They are factory, pirates, forest, and toys. In each of these maps, there are highly elevated locations such as the acid containers in Factory map, the chests in Pirates map, the house in Forest map, and the fire truck ladder in Toys map. These can be useful because it takes a lot of time for thrown slimes to reach you in these areas and you can jump down if a slime comes up. However, this is not always the solution to winning.

Factory
In the Factory map, there are several elevated spots and many hiding spots. Many of the hiding spots are not very well-hidden but they are still sometimes useful. In my opinion, the best place if you want somewhere to stay is on top of the flowing acid coming out of the pipe, going into the cylinder. This requires a Leap or Blink to get to but it is very useful. There are several places in the map where you can go down to the basement but few that you can use to get back up. You can go to the basement from a 2x2 square of trapdoors on the boxes, a hole in one of the acid containers, a hole under the trailers, and the stairs. There may be more that I missed. However, the three staircases are the only ways back up. When you are being chased by a slime, you can use these holes to your advantage especially from the bottom with a Leap or Blink. You can use a Leap or Blink at the bottom of the hole under the trailers to get up. The other holes don't work because there is nothing in the basement high enough to use to get up there.

Pirates
In the Pirates map, there are a few elevated locations you can easily get to and a lot of houses you can climb to the top of but take a while to get there. There are a few excellent hiding spots on this map such as the one inside the chest right next to spawn. You can go through the waterfall through a small opening which brings you to a cave leading to an area inside the chest. You can see this area through some glass. There are two doors which lead inside the chest. One of which you can open to get in and close it, then go behind it. This way, the slimes that come will open the door, search inside, not find you, and leave. This is a good hiding spot but if the slimes know it, you're as good as dead if you're there. You can use the islands to your advantage in this map. There are several islands throughout the map that come up out of the ground. You can get onto them from ramps that come up from the lower ground or from ladders leading up to them. You can use the extra elevation to your advantage, especially in areas where you can't get up to them using a Leap or Blink to get up there in cases of running from slimes.

Forest
The forest map has only one elevated spot you can get to which is the house. There is no way I have found to get on the giant moose on the opposite side of the map but there my be one you know about. you can hide in a few of the giant tree stumps, many of which have two entrances so if a slime comes, you can exit the other way. This map has several islands just like Pirates which have less areas you can get up. Some include ramps up from the ground which gradually ramp up to the islands themselves. Some areas include mushrooms which you can parkour up to get to the islands and a few areas have tree stumps you can jump from onto the islands. One thing that is different about these islands is that some have bridges between them. You can use the house to your advantage because it has a lot of time-consuming parkour that is required to get somewhere but you can use a Leap or Blink to get up there. Meanwhile, the slimes below are desperately parkouring to get up. This is when you can go into the house and down, then go through the exit on the side they are not on. It doesn't matter what side they're on because there are two exits!

Toys
Toys is my favorite map. It has the most elevated space of all the maps, including the fire truck ladder, the building blocks, and the letter blocks. You can fit under all the vehicles just enough so you can get under and spam the jump button. This makes you go faster than a minecart and many people don't know this trick. You can use the LEGO areas to your advantage because they are like a maze. If slimes are following you through and you have a frost sword, you can hit them immediately as they are turning a corner. I suggest staying away from the castle. There is one entrance and to exit a different way, you have to use the stairs which do not face the entrance, thus, they are usually a slow exit. Some of the hiding spots in the map include holes in the lego pieces though these are usually not effective. Some people use the gaps in the castle but that is worse than standing out in the open in my opinion. A better hiding spot is in the back of the fire truck without the ladder. You can climb on top then go down a ladder to go to the back of the truck where there are a bunch of small boxes you can hide behind. You can use the fire trucks to your advantage by using a Leap or Blink to get on top of them.

I hope this thread was helpful. Thanks for reading!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sometimes I scare players with my high level(107) but that doesn’t make me good on everything.I didn’t know anything really about slime survival,so I’m thankful you explained it like that

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Sometimes I scare players with my high level(107) but that doesn’t make me good on everything.I didn’t know anything really about slime survival,so I’m thankful you explained it like that
I’ve seen a lot of players who think level is everything as well! I only am level 49 but that is because pretty much the only thing I play is Slime Survival which does not give much experience. I make threads pretty much every time Slime Survival was the featured game but I decided to put in the basics this time. Thanks for reading!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I’ve seen a lot of players who think level is everything as well! I only am level 49 but that is because pretty much the only thing I play is Slime Survival which does not give much experience. I make threads pretty much every time Slime Survival was the featured game but I decided to put in the basics this time. Thanks for reading!
:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom