Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nielslett

Dec 28, 2020
It might be a fun extra gamemode, but I don't think this will actually happen to the regular Skywars. People have been saving points for weeks to buy a kit. It also gives the posibility to do some fun and crazy challenges. Launch yourself to mid with T.N.T, or make a waterslide. They would also have to delete some Skywars challenges because it isn't possible or it would be really difficult to accomplish them. Maybe it would be fun for a limited time gamemode, but not forever. It's a no for me.

D

Deleted member 469419

Cubecraft cannot afford this with their current situation. There's literally not enough players to even fill a single eggwars game in 1.8, so if you bring this back, it only would make harder to find any game.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
It might be a fun extra gamemode, but I don't think this will actually happen to the regular Skywars. People have been saving points for weeks to buy a kit. It also gives the posibility to do some fun and crazy challenges. Launch yourself to mid with T.N.T, or make a waterslide. They would also have to delete some Skywars challenges because it isn't possible or it would be really difficult to accomplish them. Maybe it would be fun for a limited time gamemode, but not forever. It's a no for me.
Hi! Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/
Thank you in advance!

• Wow
Reactions: Anneum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom