Map Name: Caverns
268AD69E-B3DB-435B-BA9C-9C81BA458298.png

01DEFC77-55BE-40E8-B2BA-DDE3F00139F6.png
4C8D2D1B-C741-4E15-8F0F-922EC28CE3D8.png

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
This map looks good, but I recommend to make it bigger because pvping in there can be a bit hard. But nice work!

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Map looks good, but terrain isnt exactly made for pvp and moving around. In some places it looks like a tight space too pvp in. And I would make the trees taller too make the vines to be less annoying and in the way.

I voted no because theres not infomation on chests, anvils, enchatment tables etc. And there is no showing of mid. And starter islands could use a reshape to make it more manuverable.

Reactions: CedricFresh

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I voted yes, because the map has a lot of details and looks very pretty. As some have said there is no where to PVP, but in my opinion it could add to some interesting gameplay.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Map looks good, but terrain isnt exactly made for pvp and moving around. In some places it looks like a tight space too pvp in. And I would make the trees taller too make the vines to be less annoying and in the way.

I voted no because theres not infomation on chests, anvils, enchatment tables etc. And there is no showing of mid. And starter islands could use a reshape to make it more manuverable.
Here why not I give you the file and you make a better map😁

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The map is more or less thin, but CubeCraft accepts maps with a lot of personality and maps that don't look like Hypixel. (I'm telling you, because 2 friends of mine were denied a map because of that).

In other words, CubeCraft looks for maps with personality.

I think the map is very simple and lacks detail.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hey!

The map looks quite good and I'd like to play on it. The inside of the map it's quite small and it doesn't even have space to play on it, so I suggest you add more space. The outside of islands looks incredibly good!

I've liked so much the blocks combination!

I voted yes!

(Also, apologies for the extreme-late reply) D:

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
First impression is good, but it would be great if you could add some more screenshots from more different angles, for example a picture of the central island as well as a view from top.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
If you would add more information (a description) about the map and maybe remove the cobwebs (as they'd be a bit annoying to play with), then I'd vote a yes. Good luck, though.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Screenshots don't show map layout clearly or the middle
-Starting islands trees can be improved

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you had a wonderful time building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom