Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 268122

Today I decided to play some skywars on the Cubecraft server, because I was in the mood for some good pvp, but it was hard to kill some people, when they are teaming, and I have video and screenshotted evidence of these rule breaking two, so I hope these two get banned, and told not to do this thankyou,

Sincerely,
AncientExtent

Attachments

• 2017-03-26_11.13.51.png
    2017-03-26_11.13.51.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 119
D

Deleted member 268122

Please head over to reports.cubecraft.net and report them. Keep in mind that you must have video evidence to report those teamers, so your screenshot is not enough evidence. Also, the video evidence must be 5 minutes or less. Make sure to read this if you have any more unanswered questions about reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/. Thanks!

Umm.... Are you dumb or something, there is video evidence right there and a screenshot, and this is reports.cubecraft.net, so don't tell me this is wrong when it isn't "Member"

U

Unipotato

Umm.... Are you dumb or something, there is video evidence right there and a screenshot, and this is reports.cubecraft.net, so don't tell me this is wrong when it isn't "Member"
Woah. I was letting you know that your screenshot wasn't enough evidence, so you didn't need to include it in a report. This is not reports.cubecraft.net, this is the CubeCraft forums. Where you tried to post this report actually is the wrong place. Also, I'm not quite sure what me being a member has to do with anything. Members can be just as helpful as staff, and when staff aren't around members often help out. Next time someone tries to help you, I would suggest using manners and being much more polite.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom