Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with this suggestion?

• Total voters

Sqauckid

Mar 4, 2019
As we all know Skywars is one of the most popular minigames (If not the most popular) right now and has been for at least 2 years or so.
The reason behind that is its fast paced, action packed pvp style, the fun kits and maps.

Today I have some suggestions for its upcoming update, in which hopefully we'll see a brand new aspect of the game.

1: The Maps

One big downfall of the current skywars server is its maps. Don't get me wrong, some are awesome gameplay wise and very pleasant to the eye, but most of them are just not suitable for the game. Skywars is all about fast-paced PvP engagements, so what is needed are smaller maps, smaller distances between islands and between the middle. Admittedly, nobody likes getting thrown off the map by some guy waiting to knock everyone off for 5 minutes straight. The Middle has to be very large and open.

2: The Kits

What has made skywars such a popular gamemode. The kits. They should give, the way I see it, a small but suiting the players' playstyle advantage. Kits like the Archer needs to be removed. They're way to overpowered and leave no chance to the players without kits.
Instead, a kit with, let's say 2 splash speed potions or one with cobwebs and a flint and steel could suit a very aggresive and defensive player.

3: The Chests

Of course I'm not going to suggest a normal and insane mode, I think we have to come up with some better ideas but the chests shouldn't contain that many projectiles and that less armor. Enchants would be a very pleasant addition as well as potions but overloaded chests would be a total nightmare, giving the player everything but a well organised inventory.

4: The Gamemodes

While a Mega Mode would not be suitable for the server's playercount unless it just skyrockets to the top with the update, a FFA gamemode with, let's say 25 players would be gorgeous for the ones seeking insant PvP and lots of fun. Although , it will be very clean-up heavy, so I will suggest a plugin that gives back to the player 5 hearts so they don't get 1 tapped by an unexpected foe.

That is all from me, for now at least. Again, let me know what you think of those, and feel free to add some more down below.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Next time you make a suggestion, this would be a better place: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

The Middle has to be very large and open.
Sounds like FFA
Why don't they just remove the void?

Kits like the Archer needs to be removed. They're way to overpowered and leave no chance to the players without kits.
You always will be able to choose kits, there are two free kits. You can easily place some blocks to defend yourself with the builder kit.
I don't see why it's so overpowered.

the chests shouldn't contain that many projectiles and that less armor
I feel like there already isn't enough armor in the chests, I mostly don't get every armor piece (and I know that this happens because of the balancing of the chests).
Projectiles is something quite unique about Skywars, FFA barely has any, they are quite expensive on eggwars, not that common on Lucky Islands and MinerWare is a different game so projectiles there are normal.

a FFA gamemode with, let's say 25 players would be gorgeous for the ones seeking insant PvP and lots of fun.
There... is a gamemode for that called FFA.

Although , it will be very clean-up heavy, so I will suggest a plugin that gives back to the player 5 hearts so they don't get 1 tapped by an unexpected foe.
What if you steal a kill last second? You'll get 5 hearts back AND be able to clean the fight to get two kills out of it.

It looks like you don't like the void/projectiles to get hit in the void at all, but that's just a part of Skywars.
When there was a voting option called 'No projectiles', it got a lot of hate because many people still enjoy projectiles.

D

Deleted member 352903

You're basically suggesting to add a game that already exists, called FFA

One big downfall of the current skywars server is its maps. Don't get me wrong, some are awesome gameplay wise and very pleasant to the eye, but most of them are just not suitable for the game. Skywars is all about fast-paced PvP engagements, so what is needed are smaller maps, smaller distances between islands and between the middle. Admittedly, nobody likes getting thrown off the map by some guy waiting to knock everyone off for 5 minutes straight. The Middle has to be very large and open.
Cubecraft's skywars is my favourite one because it has lots of unique and different maps to play. There are maps with a large middle, there are maps with a small middle, there are maps with no middle, there are maps with submid and maps without submid

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom