Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Well-Known Member
Nov 29, 2020
811
548
99
Stats are bad because I’m a mobile player and also because I played skywars solo a long ago when I was really bad.
Second image is my stats from a month and 3 days ago, you could see I did get better by a lot.
 

Attachments

  • C0E4951E-F089-4337-A71C-DC5E0560AFD7.png
    C0E4951E-F089-4337-A71C-DC5E0560AFD7.png
    915.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 27DAF4A2-94CC-44BB-96C8-2239BFFEDC81.png
    27DAF4A2-94CC-44BB-96C8-2239BFFEDC81.png
    746.9 KB · Views: 215

Ben5124

Well-Known Member
Jun 5, 2020
201
436
144
The UK
Dang niceee job!! your stats aren't bad! A k/d of at least 5 and a win loss of about 1 is absolutely crazy good. Nice job I'm no-where near that level of skill and I play on pc xD
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom