Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Hello, so basically my suggestion is that I think for each game the winner of the match's points should be determined by the number of people in the match.

For example, Trees - 12 participants : 15 points per winner

Snowy - 16 participants : 20 points

Rainbow - 24 participants : 25 points

Biomes - 36 participants - 35 points

Doesn't have to be the exact point value, but I'm suggesting this point value system. I think it'd be just another reason to play the game & people would be earning more of what they play for. Not exactly necessary, but I know we are working on improving the experience of SkyWars, so just a suggestion :)

Thanks.

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @Claudia @LaserDolphin77 @jinjo90 @SevereWarning @PinkStr3ak @Aimee2323 @WolfWhisperer12 @Divvy1 @Volkom_ @SGTkuzey

Reactions: kadeplays

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That would make sense because it is harder to win the bigger maps so getting more points for it would generally make more sense. I like this idea.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Nice idea, I remember halo and rubik did a few tweaks with the skywars, but maybe, if they're not busy at the particular time, they should add this. It will pretty sure attract more people to the server, and as the server grows, the more popular it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom