Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should skywars kits be changed depending on the gamemode?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Waiting for you in the lobby ;3
So basically some kits are worthless on specific gamemodes for example, The "Swordsman" is worthless in Overpowered.
So what I suggest doing is upgraded/downgraded kits on specific gamemodes. Also the "Iron golem" kit is pretty overpowered in the gamemode Basic, and is again almost worthless in the gamemode Overpowered.

These are just a few kits that should be changed depending on the gamemode.
I would love to see suggestions.

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Seria una buenisima idea tipo, el kit de la swordsman en op que sea una espada de iron filo 3 o algo asi y me gusta la idea solo que no creo que a todos les gusta esta idea pero bueno, te felicito por esta gran idea :D

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
So basically some kits are worthless on specific gamemodes for example, The "Swordsman" is worthless in Overpowered.
So what I suggest doing is upgraded/downgraded kits on specific gamemodes. Also the "Iron golem" kit is pretty overpowered in the gamemode Basic, and is again almost worthless in the gamemode Overpowered.

Factss dudee

Reactions: Gl1tchxr

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

Hello!
A personal opinion to your idea will be that currently the kits are perfectly must be taken into account, there is a game mode of Skywars Team, in this case the kits would be balanced in some way because when changing chests like ''basic'' would be a problem to try to degrade it in this way would be difficult to fight against a good team. Currently they are perfectly to an update or a degrade of it. :)

Reactions: stippedbarbie69

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I really like it but i use always Speed kit and for mine is =

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
The speed kit, works the best with all gamemodes, however I still think it should be changed. 15 seconds in overpowered is useless it should be around 45.

You're right, I still think that they should never have reduced the time to the speed kit, in chests like Overpowered it is necessary to deal with that kind of intense and long pvp as in a version which is 1.11.2 or higher.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him

I really like this idea +1

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions and positive replies C:

Enderman Kit
Currently for the Enderman kit you get an enderpearl after the first 3 minutes, 6 and then 9.
Finding enderpearls in overpowered is not really that hard, So maybe shorten the time receiving an enderpearl on overpowered.

Swordsman Kit
Gives you Stone Sword with Sharpness 2, 6,5 Damage. Swordsman kit is pretty much useless in overpowered as I said earlier. What I think is a good replaceable sword for overpowered is a diamond sword with sharpness 3 or maybe sharpness 2 with fire aspect. It sounds really overpowered, but remember it is a kit, not something you can find in a chest.

Iron Golem Kit
Gives you Iron Helmet, Iron Leggings, and Iron Boots. Same story as Swordsman kit useless in overpowered, but the first thing is with this kit is the name IRON golem, if it is going to be changed to diamond armor on overpowered it is weird. Because Helmet, Pants, and Boots would be too good in overpowered with diamond enchanted armor I suggest it is going to be changed to a helmet and a chestplate only with protection enchantment with it.

Scout Kit (Speed Potion)
The Scout Kit gives you 3 Splash Speed Potion (Speed 2) and a stone sword with is again useless in overpowered. I suggest changing it to an Iron Sword with Sharpness 1 on it because it is not a Swordsman Kit but not too bad of a sword with the kit. And also maybe increase the time of the speed potions to something like 30 seconds.

Archer Kit
Gives you a bow with 10 arrows and a chainmail chestplate. In overpowered should an upgraded bow be useful, Maybe a punch bow would be interesting.
And I suggest removing the chainmail chestplate, it could be upgraded but I think it is too overpowered if you already have got a bow with punch.

This is what I was thinking of for the gamemode overpowered, maybe some kits should be nerfed on basic.
More suggestions are welcome.

___
AlainGlitchr

Reactions: CubeTale and Pedroo

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
No creo que se pueda cambiar los kits porque ya eh estado pensando que las versiones diferentes cambian los daños de las herramientas tipo, el kit de Swordsman te da una espada de piedra afilado 2, en la version 1.8 esta espada hace mas daño que una de diamante sin encantar y ya que la mayoria de jugadores actualmente de cubecraft son de la version 1.9+ para arriba si aumentan mas el filo en una espada de kits seria muy chetado en la version 1.8 ya que en la a.9+ la espada del kit hace solamente 6,5 de daño por ataque y es un numero que se que no es tan fuerte pero si se aumenta seria muy chetado en la version inferior, pero aun asi que buena sugerencia para skywars kits :D

Ingles :D

I do not think you can change the kits because I've been thinking that the different versions change the damage of the type tools, the Swordsman kit gives you a sharp stone sword 2, in version 1.8 this sword does more damage than one of unattractive diamond and since the majority of players currently cubecraft are from version 1.9+ up if they increase more the edge in a sword of kits would be very checked in version 1.8 since in the a.9 + the sword of the kit only 6.5 damage per attack and is a number that is not so strong but if it is increased would be very checked in the lower version, but still good suggestion for skywars kits

AngelClicker#4059
IGN:AngelClick3r

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for the suggestions and positive replies C:

Enderman Kit
Currently for the Enderman kit you get an enderpearl after the first 3 minutes, 6 and then 9.
Finding enderpearls in overpowered is not really that hard, So maybe shorten the time receiving an enderpearl on overpowered.

Swordsman Kit
Gives you Stone Sword with Sharpness 2, 6,5 Damage. Swordsman kit is pretty much useless in overpowered as I said earlier. What I think is a good replaceable sword for overpowered is a diamond sword with sharpness 3 or maybe sharpness 2 with fire aspect. It sounds really overpowered, but remember it is a kit, not something you can find in a chest.

Iron Golem Kit
Gives you Iron Helmet, Iron Leggings, and Iron Boots. Same story as Swordsman kit useless in overpowered, but the first thing is with this kit is the name IRON golem, if it is going to be changed to diamond armor on overpowered it is weird. Because Helmet, Pants, and Boots would be too good in overpowered with diamond enchanted armor I suggest it is going to be changed to a helmet and a chestplate only with protection enchantment with it.

Scout Kit (Speed Potion)
The Scout Kit gives you 3 Splash Speed Potion (Speed 2) and a stone sword with is again useless in overpowered. I suggest changing it to an Iron Sword with Sharpness 1 on it because it is not a Swordsman Kit but not too bad of a sword with the kit. And also maybe increase the time of the speed potions to something like 30 seconds.

Archer Kit
Gives you a bow with 10 arrows and a chainmail chestplate. In overpowered should an upgraded bow be useful, Maybe a punch bow would be interesting.
And I suggest removing the chainmail chestplate, it could be upgraded but I think it is too overpowered if you already have got a bow with punch.

This is what I was thinking of for the gamemode overpowered, maybe some kits should be nerfed on basic.
More suggestions are welcome.

___
AlainGlitchr
If you're wanting to change the capacity of the kits regarding the stuff you get depending on which mode is chosen by rankers, then they should better change it not only for overpowered but for every mode like basic and stuff as well.
No creo que se pueda cambiar los kits porque ya eh estado pensando que las versiones diferentes cambian los daños de las herramientas tipo, el kit de Swordsman te da una espada de piedra afilado 2, en la version 1.8 esta espada hace mas daño que una de diamante sin encantar y ya que la mayoria de jugadores actualmente de cubecraft son de la version 1.9+ para arriba si aumentan mas el filo en una espada de kits seria muy chetado en la version 1.8 ya que en la a.9+ la espada del kit hace solamente 6,5 de daño por ataque y es un numero que se que no es tan fuerte pero si se aumenta seria muy chetado en la version inferior, pero aun asi que buena sugerencia para skywars kits :D

Ingles :D

I do not think you can change the kits because I've been thinking that the different versions change the damage of the type tools, the Swordsman kit gives you a sharp stone sword 2, in version 1.8 this sword does more damage than one of unattractive diamond and since the majority of players currently cubecraft are from version 1.9+ up if they increase more the edge in a sword of kits would be very checked in version 1.8 since in the a.9 + the sword of the kit only 6.5 damage per attack and is a number that is not so strong but if it is increased would be very checked in the lower version, but still good suggestion for skywars kits

AngelClicker#4059
IGN:AngelClick3r
If you're right about what you've written here, then that would be disappointing. :(

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
If you're wanting to change the capacity of the kits regarding the stuff you get depending on which mode is chosen by rankers, then they should better change it not only for overpowered but for every mode like basic and stuff as well.

If you're right about what you've written here, then that would be disappointing. :(

As I said "This is what I was thinking of for the gamemode overpowered, maybe some kits should be nerfed on basic"

Reactions: WhoLetTheJakeOut

Enchie

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2018
My Enchant Labr- Oh Wait Freebuild's Gone
Just go enchanter in basic and blacksmith in normal and overpowered and make high level gear for your team. Then have them ignore everything you dropped for them and have them drill into you for your lack of pvp skill when they die.

Seriously guys. Please stop. Cubecraft is the only place I feel safe anymore. I don’t want to be chased out of this server as well, I wouldn’t have anywhere to go. I’m scared. My pvp skill is bad. I work around it by doing things like this. Please appreciate that I’m making an effort. Please show that you’re above those Hypixel scum where friendship and social standing is based solely on pvp skill. Please guys. I’m scared.

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Just go enchanter in basic and blacksmith in normal and overpowered and make high level gear for your team. Then have them ignore everything you dropped for them and have them drill into you for your lack of pvp skill when they die.

Seriously guys. Please stop. Cubecraft is the only place I feel safe anymore. I don’t want to be chased out of this server as well, I wouldn’t have anywhere to go. I’m scared. My pvp skill is bad. I work around it by doing things like this. Please appreciate that I’m making an effort. Please show that you’re above those Hypixel scum where friendship and social standing is based solely on pvp skill. Please guys. I’m scared.

Simply said if you scroll up you can vote yes or no...

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015

I think the same idea as you dude <3

Reactions: Gl1tchxr
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom