Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkmagic

Nov 20, 2015
Hello everybody

I've got a question and an idea for the gamemode skywars.
The question is: Why is the map pokemon gone? it was a very nice map and i liked it a lot.
The kit idea is: Aquaman. This kit will include: 1 water bucket, 1 fishing rod ( maybe you can put a water bucket by the kit Fisherman ).

I hope you can help me :)

TKMagic009

Reactions: Power Ranger

GeneralCube

Aug 12, 2016
I do not think o lot of people are going to use that kit. But the cubecraft team should really bering maps like Ice, Pokemon and Biomes back in the game. :)

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
The pokemon map was removed due to impopularity and flaws im pretty sure, and as for the kit, it doesnt seem very useful... so i dont see it being implemwnted. Sorry

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think a water bucket would fit very nicely into the fisherman kit :D
This is a statement bu the head builder on the pokemon map.
Pokemon (Solo)
- Unbalanced with amount of chests on certain islands
- Layout was poor, middle almost unachievable. The spacing between certain pokeballs were further than others.
- Players often camped
- Pixel art
(This map may be revamped due to the hype around Pokemon right now)
Source: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-map-changelog.170685/

GeneralCube

Aug 12, 2016
The pokemon map was removed due to impopularity and flaws im pretty sure, and as for the kit, it doesnt seem very useful... so i dont see it being implemwnted. Sorry
Yes it's treu I'm sure the map will return in the next Skywars update with a different look.

Reactions: Golapagos

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It's a good idea. But the kit "fisherman" is useles in skywars (1.9) Because the fishing rod doesn't give you knockback. It could be added. But nobody will use it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The map Pokémon has been removed because of @POWER_RANGER's reason.

I don't like the kit, because what do you want to do with it? Water is to save yourself from a high distance but you can also find water in a chest most of the time, a fishing rod is only irritating if you're spamming it on a player who's trying to build to your island and if you want to catch some fish to eat (or for whatever reason) you can better play some Survival Games or UHC:p.

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
I found the distance between the islands of pokémon too long.. And also about the kit like other are allready saying that not a lot of players will use it. My preference will go to all the other kits except that one, because you can't do anything with it .-.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I agree, i miss the old maps but i guess they have to change a map otherwise they are in the server for too long.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I agree, i miss the old maps but i guess they have to change a map otherwise they are in the server for too long.
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom