Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Dear Cubecraft,

I have been playing Cubecraft on Bedrock edition for the last 6 months and one problem that bothered me on Skywars was Hunger.I dont get the purpose of hunger in Skywars.I am quite sure that there is a reason Hunger is a thing in Cubecraft skywars eggwars and lucky block but i would like to know the reason why it is a thing on all these minigames and what the helper and the staff team thinks aboyt it

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Hunger is a part of the game and it makes the game funnier in my opinion. That's something you need to care about while you are doing your tactics. You need to eat in the right time to get the benefits of regeneration. If hunger was disabled in those game modes, they would be more boring.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Hunger prevents third-partying. Especially on the Bedrock network since it has Java saturation, if you eat a piece of steak right after you get out of a fight you heal like crazy so if someone is trying to third-party you it’s a lot more manageable. Since servers like The Hive and Hypixel have no hunger, it’s very easy to be third partied.

Reactions: mr.x69420
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom