Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M__Terry20__M

Sep 22, 2020
Hi Cubecraft team. While I was playing Skywars this morning, I was thinking in how much I miss some maps that used to be in Cubecraft far time ago. I finally constructed an idea of what you could do to make happier some of the members of the server and analogically, for those who are new, they will learned some facts about the history of the server. My idea is to make an event that brings back for a certain time some of the old Skywars map, this event could be for the week of Cubecraft`s birthday. Also you could add a competition of questionaries where you aks us questions about the past of the server.

If you read until here, thank you for your attention. And if you like my idea, comment which map would you like to play again in Cubecraft.

Reactions: ItsSennee

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Cube has this once a year for a weeks, it's called Nostalgic Week. However, it sadly didn't return this year. I would love to see this come back for future years!

Last edited:

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Cube has this once a year for a week, it's called Nostalgic Week. However, it sadly didn't return this year. I would love to see this come back for future years!
This is not true. Cubecraft had it twice last year and not yet this year. They dont do this once a year it was just something they did last year doesn't mean they do it every year. They also didn't do it for a week but for 2 weeks the last time it happened

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂