Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miauw7777

Oct 4, 2020
Netherlands
Hello, maybe it's an idea to add SkyWars duels to CubeCraft? What I mean by this is just an 1v1 on a small sized skywars map with either basic, normal or op loot. I don't care about pre-generated loot or loot in chest across the small sized map. I just thought of this mode and I think it would be a great mode. I know this might be hard to develop and design but I just thought of the idea and said to myself: Why not suggest it? If u still disagree can u leave a reason why behind? Thanks in advance.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I think this is good idea like when for ex. you want to play Skywars against your friend.

I don't know much how it is on Java but on Bedrock there isn't any way to play Skywars against your friend(when you are in party with him). This can be also useful in some form of duels so you can invite someone for Skywars duel. But there was Skywars update recently so I don't think they'll add it in the near future.

So this can be good suggestion and in my opinion new minigame in Skywars(or Duels) will be great addition.

You should also change tag to All Networks because we on Bedrock will like it too!

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Hi!
Personally I would also like to see Eggwars 1v1's and perhabs Lucky Island 1v1's if this does become a thing. If I want to play alone with a friend or test something out it would indeed be nice to be able to play alone. So far I believe only people on the CubeCraft team are able to start a private game.
I do think that if Skywars 1v1's become a thing it should also have an option for Eggwars and maybe other games. Maybe it could be an update for Duels, seeing as Skywars recently got updated.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Hello, maybe it's an idea to add SkyWars duels to CubeCraft? What I mean by this is just an 1v1 on a small sized skywars map with either basic, normal or op loot. I don't care about pre-generated loot or loot in chest across the small sized map. I just thought of this mode and I think it would be a great mode. I know this might be hard to develop and design but I just thought of the idea and said to myself: Why not suggest it? If u still disagree can u leave a reason why behind? Thanks in advance.
Yes this is a good idea. But I don't think Cubecraft will do this anytime in the future

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a good idea as I think more types of duels and kits should be added. However, in case this suggestion was forwarded, it would take a considerable amount of time for it to get added. However, I like the idea.

Reactions: Otherworld
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom