Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dysiunia933

Nov 18, 2021
Hey there! I have problem. My two shop spawn egg is missing. I don't have it in my EQ and I can't finish my quest. The skyblock setting button is not working. How should I set up my skyblock store? Sorry for my bad english. Please help me quickly. Thank You.

dysiunia933

Nov 18, 2021
Instead of an end crystal, I have a gear wheel and this is not working. I play the bedrock version (Minecraft for Windows 10).

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Instead of an end crystal, I have a gear wheel and this is not working. I play the bedrock version (Minecraft for Windows 10).
I don't fully understand what you mean. When you open your gear does it not give an option to place a shop at the bottom of the list?
If this is indeed not the case, are you certain you have not already placed all of the shops available to you at the moment? (amount of shops=amount of islands unlocked)

Reactions: dysiunia933

dysiunia933

Nov 18, 2021
Instead of an end crystal, I have a gear wheel and this is not working. I play the bedrock version (Minecraft for Windows 10)
I don't fully understand what you mean. When you open your gear does it not give an option to place a shop at the bottom of the list?
If this is indeed not the case, are you certain you have not already placed all of the shops available to you at the moment? (amount of shops=amount of islands unlocked)
I have no option. The list is not displayed. My gear doesn't work.

I'm sure. I only have one store of the three available.

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Will the bug be fixed after i report it? Will I get my stores back?
Hopefully, and to and to answer your previous question. I recommend using Google translate, you can also write the english translation + your native language in the report.

Reactions: dysiunia933

Salehin12

Apr 13, 2020
Hey there! I have problem. My two shop spawn egg is missing. I don't have it in my EQ and I can't finish my quest. The skyblock setting button is not working. How should I set up my skyblock store? Sorry for my bad english. Please help me quickly. Thank You.
Have you tried checking the "settings" item in your 9th hotbar/inventory? There should be a "spawn shop" option at the bottom

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welkom terug mr frontlane
Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!
Top Bottom