Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 2, 2022
I am currently playing on a single player skyblock profile. To organise my chests I decided to use item frames. On the singular chests, my item frames, after being placed, lagged or bugged, and the items were lost, one of them was an ocelot spawner, the only one I had. Is there anyway to get this back?

D

Deleted member 489420

I am currently playing on a single player skyblock profile. To organise my chests I decided to use item frames. On the singular chests, my item frames, after being placed, lagged or bugged, and the items were lost, one of them was an ocelot spawner, the only one I had. Is there anyway to get this back?
No.

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
It might just be a visual bug. It sometimes happens to me and normally going to the skyblock lobby and returning to your world will bring it back

st943

Apr 5, 2022
THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME BUT WITH DFFEREBT STUFF
I have a small vid on YouTube my channel is ST9430 but you should create a but report. Just search cubecraft bug report. I hope the admins give all of the post stuff back

pledge2000

Mar 28, 2022
Everything I have read says that they cannot return anything. Ultimately you’re gonna need to buy a new one depending on when you can afford it financially. Sorry dude.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."

I love it
caraMel wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
_GakuL
Top Bottom