Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which one do you like to be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

currycrab

Oct 4, 2020
History about myself

• I may be new to CubeCraft but I am avid lover for CubeCraft.
  • I joined this server purely for SkyBlock and i only play SkyBlock.
  • I am VIP 5
  • I purchased every CubeCraft items in the store (even I don't need it)
  • My ign is currycrab in game and in discord.

Features of proposed in-game CASH items

• Sellchest command or sellchest tool.
  • SellXP command or sellXP tool.
  • Trading permit
  • +1
  • VIP island
  • CDN

Features for Sellchest command or sellchest tool

Currently, players are required to go into each chest to withdraw the items / move the items into their inventory. After the items are in the player's inventory, they can talk to the NPC and sell all the items within their inventory.

As skyblock is more towards grinding and farming, if a player has more than 1 chest filled with items and he/she wanted to sell (by moving the items from the chest to the inventory then to the npc for sale) will consume a fair bit of time.

Can there be a tool / item to sell by chest without the player moving items (from chest -> inventory -> npc)?

SellXP command or sellXP tool.

In skyblock, coins are one of the vital commodities for surviving. The coins can be use to purchase spawners, generators, tree/sapling etc. Aside from coins, another vital commodity will be exp. Grinding will be fun but overgrinding does not sound fun. Can you imagine that you need to grind couple of hundreds level for exp in order to upgrade your stuff?

Can there be a tool / item to sell items for exp? Exp is equally important as coins.

Trading permit

Skyblock can be played solo and to increase better user experience, coop will spice up the game. Trading or exchange of items will spice up the user experience.

To ensure that user do not abuse the trading, the "seller" require to purchase a permit. With the permit, they are able to place an item in the trading section.

Can there be a trading / exchange section?

+1

In skyblock, armor, tools and weapons can be enchanted using exp and the required materials.

Can there be a scroll or item that can +1 enchantment instantly without using the exp and without the required materials?

VIP island

In skyblock, there are overworld and nether world.

Can there be a VIP island / world where it is only open to VIP players?

CDN

CDN stand for content delivery network. In layman term, it mean that placing a server nearer to the region that the person is at. For example: google has multiple CDN / mirrors being place on different geographical locations so that people will have a better latency.

As I am on bedrock, and bedrock is meant for mobile. Being in mobile, I am able to be on the go (such as travelling).

Even on Wifi with 1GBPS network, at times I will be prompt for slow network. Let alone that I am using 4G / 3G on my mobile.

Can we have a CDN in asia?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gemmmmie

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
im personally not too sure about these suggestions, this is why:
- honestly, something to make selling items quicker doesnt even sound that bad! some people have a massive afk farm for cactus for example, it would be much easier to just sell your items instantly.
- as much as i hate the insane XP grind, i think they should make it so stuff is less expensive or making it possible to buy XP somewhere for coins. so it would be for X amount of levels, you pay X amount of coins.
- trading would be a dangerous thing because of boosting, but it would work if they make it so you cant trade items like saplings, specific types of plants (cactus, nether wart, carrot....) because it would be boosting. trading tools and weapons sounds less OP and still helpful.
- i think cubecraft wont make two completely different types of skyblock because bedrock and java work different, so the VIP island idea wouldnt really work. it also sounds kinda useless.
- adding a CDN costs quite a bit of money as far as im aware of (correct me if im wrong, im not experienced with these things). but it doesnt sound too bad in general since it would help players who live in that area a lot.

your suggestion is quite good as in the sentance of being detailed and everything makes sense. even tho i do not agree with everything, thanks for the great suggestion!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't play Skyblock much anymore, however when I did it got annoying having to refill your inventory to sell items. I would personally love the addition of a "sell chest", it would save so much time in the long run. I wouldn't really like the addition of buying experience, I realise it makes quests longer but that is the whole point of this gamemode, to grind. Also, trading would eliminate the challenge for a lot of people, I think having the sense of achievement, knowing you have completed every quest fairly is the best part of the game. For the VIP island, can you elaborate any possible ideas?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.