Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

giordinho98

Mar 27, 2021
Hi, I have some ideas to improve the skyblock
Add Redstone (very little through quests)
Only one money wallet for co-op
Autoshopping chest, with a sign, for totally automatic farm (cactus farm, and other).

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Fam I wanna be able to hire a bot to do everything for me XD

But that’s besides the point. For co op instead of the single wallet I’d prefer if you could just send money to each other instead.

I’m not gonna comment on your other suggestions as I’m only on island 6

giordinho98

Mar 27, 2021
Fam I wanna be able to hire a bot to do everything for me XD

But that’s besides the point. For co op instead of the single wallet I’d prefer if you could just send money to each other instead.

I’m not gonna comment on your other suggestions as I’m only on island 6
There is a penalty when you die, players could pass on the money and get around that penalty

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
There is a penalty when you die, players could pass on the money and get around that penalty
I know there is a death penalty. I mean there to be like a bank in the hub where you could give each other money and you wouldn’t be able to just teleport to the hub while you’re falling into the void.

Oh did you mean like if you’re about to get killed and then you just end up passing all your money to your partner right before that? Ahh I see I was stupid then Lol. But yea, a single wallet would be cool but my teammate would be so mad if I just fell into the void.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi, I have some ideas to improve the skyblock
Add Redstone (very little through quests)
Only one money wallet for co-op
Autoshopping chest, with a sign, for totally automatic farm (cactus farm, and other).
Suggestion 1. Redstone means there won't be another update for sooooo long mostly because of the coding and how it works. But then when the update comes out everyone will restart because of the island update.
Suggestion 2. Money wallet, I'm guessing a bank is what you mean. This will remove the vanilla idea completely so no.
Suggestion 3. Same thing for this suggestion removes the Vanilla idea completely.
Ok now to tell you. These were already suggested and explained why these aren't and won't be added. This game is mostly about progress grinding and if your asking about this, go to a different sb server because this isn't the server for you.

giordinho98

Mar 27, 2021
Suggestion 1. Redstone means there won't be another update for sooooo long mostly because of the coding and how it works. But then when the update comes out everyone will restart because of the island update.
Suggestion 2. Money wallet, I'm guessing a bank is what you mean. This will remove the vanilla idea completely so no.
Suggestion 3. Same thing for this suggestion removes the Vanilla idea completely.
Ok now to tell you. These were already suggested and explained why these aren't and won't be added. This game is mostly about progress grinding and if your asking about this, go to a different sb server because this isn't the server for you.
Wow, why so angry?
Autoshop chests prevent chest filling and drop loss.
I don't mean a bank, in the game we have money and in coop it would be useful to have a single account for the money, right now if my friend accumulates money and does nothing risky we have no problem with the penalty, if we had a single account every death would rightly give penalties.
Ah, yes, about vanilla ideas: REDSTONE IS VANILLA.
The beauty of this skyblock is progressiveness, if you finish missions you have nothing left to do, upgrading farms with the Redstone would be the top.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that sell chests are a great idea. Currently skyblock rewards are underwhelming, the rewards don’t always match the time you put into a quest. Skyblock sell chests however take away a lot of time breaking and selling. Meaning you can focus more on quests which will in return take less time and the rewards will be less underwhelming.
These were already suggested and explained why these aren't and won't be added.
Correct, these were already suggested and most people agreed that these should be added. This is why these keep popping up. Skyblock currently isn’t all that progressing. After having unlocked the 8th island there is no point in going further since you won’t be making any more money are any better items that would make money farming more efficient, same goes for the nether.
if your asking about this, go to a different sb server because this isn't the server for you.
I believe it is great that people are suggesting ideas and making them repeat over and over again. This way the staff/community will notice these and hopefully consider adding it or supporting it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom