Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Screenshot_20231109-070950.jpg

This is supposedly a representation of my character/online persona/pen name, Desiderata.

She's basically a librarian, though you can already tell

This isn't exactly an original creation, I copied a skin of Fischl from Genshin Impact, edited it slightly, and slapped on a librarian villager's outfit

as for why I chose Fischl, it's a very very long story.

Basically, I created the Desiderata persona when I have to make a new identity to continue the Forumer's Hunger Games fanfiction on the Hive, and I used a random image of Fischl as a profile picture and eventually that identity was recognized through that

this said identity then became planned to be a very important side character in the story, and we obviously can't use Fischl so I have to make a new appearance but kept some of that character's looks

I wanted a skin that represents my pen name and something fitting that I could use on Java so I made the skin

Screenshot_20231109-072347.jpg

This is the skin I use before the first one. It's supposedly a representation of my older identity, Omega.

I stopped using it after I decided to go by my pen name online more often lol

and yes for future reference please call me Desiderata instead of Omega or General, I still just have General0mega as my username as of now because I'm waiting for my name change on November 30.

edit: changed the sizes because they take up too much space

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom