1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Siege [Battlefront Inspired Gamemode]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FlaminCows, Aug 22, 2016.

?

What do you guys think of my idea?

1. Awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I like this, but still needs adjustments.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This is too complex and complicated.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meh, this needs lots of improvements.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't like this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FlaminCows

FlaminCows Member

within the galactic interior of the 5th dimension
    Siege
    Hello FlaminCows here. I was thinking of make a new game idea since my Assault one seems to repetitive, which is why I came up with a new one called {Insert title}. Sorry if this idea sounds like it is copied off another server, I tried my best to make it as original as possible. This gamemode has been inspired by Star Wars: Battlefront (2015). Note: This type of gamemode would require a some sort of texture pack to help make this gameplay look better.
    Gameplay:
    Teams:
    Red and Blue

Player Count:
    Maximum: 28
    Minimum: 18

Objectives:
    There are 3 Generators (Daylight sensors) that are located in different areas in a large open-spaced/outdoors map. These 3 Generators have prevented the Blue team from reaching their extraction point, so these generators must be defended by the red team. The Blue team must try to put explosives onto these generators, but they would have to wait for 1 minute until a generator could explode. These charged explosives, however, could be deactivated by the red team, so blue must be careful, and defend it carefully. If all generators get destroyed, then a beacon would beam up from a specific location. This is where the extraction point is. However, the tables have been turned and now the blue team must now try to defend the extraction point for 3 minutes once both team battle there. There are numerous ways how this game could end. The red teams could win if they manage to defend the generators within 6 minutes and have at least one survive or if they take over the extraction point. In order for the blue team to win, they must protect the extraction point within the 3 minutes. If 6 minutes from the generator stage passed and one generator is still armed with an explosive, then extra time would be given (extra time is how long the planted bomb would be armed until detonation). This gives blue a final chance to move onto the second stage, but if the armed explosive gets deactivated, then blue loses.

Kits/Classes:
    Not very good kits so I'll try to make it simple. Most of these were from my previous threads.
    Striker:
    Rifle, Shield, Freeze Grenade (Slows Enemy for 4 seconds. 15 second cooldown)
    Scout:
    Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Adrenaline (Speed for 8 seconds, 18 second cooldown)
    Rogue:
    Pistol, Shield, Flash Grenade (Blinds Enemy for 5 seconds, 20 second cooldown)
    Shadow:
    Blade, Pistol, Cloak Evasion (Invisibility and Speed for 5 seconds, 20 second cooldown)
    Sentry:
    Rifle, Blade, Droid (Skeleton NPC fighting for your team)
    Pulse:
    Pistol, Sniper Rifle (Less ammo, but could allow teammates to see enemies when you shoot them.
    Support:
    Pistol, Shield, Medkit (Heals a teammate instantly when right clicked onto them, 40 second cooldown)

Other:
    • Respawning is allowed (10-15 seconds)
    • Both Red and blue spawns must be distant but at the same time could equally reach to the generators
    • In the Extraction Stage, the Red teams spawn would move to an area that is far but close to the extraction

That is all! Hopefully, you'll like this more than my Assault idea!

2. mateu9999

mateu9999 Member

Anime or Minecraft......
    I like this idea ^.^
    Its sounds like a copy from 2 games at Hypixel though... :/ So I'll stay neutral on this one...