Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BosleyHawk

Jan 15, 2017
I have been gone for a while. What happened to the shroom knocker in Mushrooms? That was one of the best items in the game. :(

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It was heavily abused, I think its removal was for the better but I rarely play mushrooms, but when I did I got hit off the map from the shroom knocker. Also I think the fire shroom is more fun to use and more balanced.

BosleyHawk

Jan 15, 2017
Things get removed with a reason. There are many discussions about the knockback items, and many players dont like them. Thats why they get removed. Its sad for people like you who did like them, but you cant do anything against it.

The shroom knocker was only available on ONE map. If people didn't like it, don't play that ONE map. It was very OP, but added a different flavor to Eggwars that other maps don't have.

A

A pigeon

I loved the shroom knocker . That was my favourite map to 5v1 in and the only map where emeralds are even worth it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Make it 20 emeralds thatll even the price out, the shroom knocker made swords utterlly useless
2 stacks of them
I actually find that to balance it out (maybe depends on the result upon playing) but people would likely not even get that with their insane amount of emerald because you get a better deal on god of all god armour or at least chestplate and leggings but I digress as long as it isn't in 1.8 eggwars because than it ISN'T balanced out since spam clicking in 1.9 not only reduces damage but also reduces knockback so in 1.8 this thing would be WAY to OP even at that price

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom