Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyrallic

Feb 15, 2020
Amsterdam
Hello CubeCraft forum members,
I have a idea that will help a lot of us who playing a lot of Skywars.
My idea is that 5 seconds before the game starts in chat shows what chest items will be in the Skywars game.
A problem that happens a lot of times is, that the votes for the chest items balanced is.
For example 3 votes for Normal Chest and 3 votes for Overpowerd Chest.
If this happens I do not know what kit I need to choose and sometimes I get the wrong kit unfortunately.
I hope CubeCraft will add this idea!
Kind regrets,
Spyrallic

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I like this idea, but the thing about skywars is the loot you get is based on a lot of luck, so when choosing you’re kit you have to just take a gamble on your kit and I feel like that brings a funnier and more unpredictable element to skywars.

Reactions: Fovai and Spyrallic

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey there!

I'm sorry but i disagree with your idea.
Imagine you look in the chests in that 5 seconds and you see no stuff you need and just loot the other chests fast and you spare alot of time.
Then with that time you can rush other people even faster.
Some people will hate that and they will start disliking the game.
And with the kit issue is actually or the higher ranker wins or who was first wins the voting to be honest.

Thanks for your idea tho!
:D

Reactions: Fovai and Spyrallic

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey there!

I'm sorry but i disagree with your idea.
Imagine you look in the chests in that 5 seconds and you see no stuff you need and just loot the other chests fast and you spare alot of time.
Then with that time you can rush other people even faster.
Some people will hate that and they will start disliking the game.
And with the kit issue is actually or the higher ranker wins or who was first wins the voting to be honest.

Thanks for your idea tho!
:D
Sorry, but that doesn't seem to be what they're suggesting. They're saying that in chat it would say what chest items it would be 5 seconds beforehand, while as of now it shows it as the game starts.

Reactions: Spyrallic

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't know if is this is necessary. Personally I don't like the idea of the projectiles votes closing 5 seconds before the game starts. Sometimes I forget to vote and I can still vote the last 5 seconds. I understand the fact you want to choose a kit beforehand. But, if the votes are equal maybe you could choose a kit which works for both chest items?

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I like this idea, but the thing about skywars is the loot you get is based on a lot of luck, so when choosing you’re kit you have to just take a gamble on your kit and I feel like that brings a funnier and more unpredictable element to skywars.
lol what??? A kit is one thing you choose yourself so how exactly is it supposed to be a gamble?
I don't know if is this is necessary. Personally I don't like the idea of the projectiles votes closing 5 seconds before the game starts. Sometimes I forget to vote and I can still vote the last 5 seconds. I understand the fact you want to choose a kit beforehand. But, if the votes are equal maybe you could choose a kit which works for both chest items?
No, that’s just being very unfair. You get to choose item type and kit accordingly while everyone else just takes a leap of faith?

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
My idea is that 5 seconds before the game starts in chat shows what chest items will be in the Skywars game.
A problem that happens a lot of times is, that the votes for the chest items balanced is.
If this happens I do not know what kit I need to choose and sometimes I get the wrong kit unfortunately.
Kind regrets,
Spyrallic
You have to deal with a lot of RNG, so even if you think you have the right kit, a lot of times you don't. I would just stay for 1 kit, which is good for different gamemodes. Like kit swordsman, which is pretty good in either basic or normal, and sometimes even better then the sword you get in op.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Sorry, but that doesn't seem to be what they're suggesting. They're saying that in chat it would say what chest items it would be 5 seconds beforehand, while as of now it shows it as the game starts.
Ohhh like that, i didn't get it.
Well i mean that would be a better idea actually.

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
I would have to agree with what he is saying. The title is very missing leading to what he actually is suggesting. Implementing an announcement or chat display showing the mode will allow players to prepare better. This is a very specific situation though when the votes are even among kit modes. However, previewing chest loot tables would break the very foundation of Skywars as a whole. Skywars is about RNG and Skill. Allowing, previewing chests would give players a reason to either leave or not play that match.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Yes, I like this idea. Personally I always think it is really annoying to check for what item type it is going to be. Also some people switch during the game so they can have an advantage by making you chose the wrong kit. not being able to vote for the last 5 seconds while showing what chest type and projectile type it is going to be would solve that problem.

Avixi

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Kind regrets,
Spyrallic
If i was in your situation with 3/3 normal and op votes i would take the scout kit anyway , because u can get an iron sword sharp 2 out of chests , thus u cant get speed pots

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
If i was in your situation with 3/3 normal and op votes i would take the scout kit anyway , because u can get an iron sword sharp 2 out of chests , thus u cant get speed pots
Hi, please don’t Necropost, posting on threads inactive for more than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom