Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

Wigaar

Sep 10, 2022
Cubecraft :P
I think each session, at most 5 people will visit that area due to how remote and hidden it is in the map.
Would personally not take the effort to change it with something else
Well actually when I was online more than 5 players were in that area and they were knocking people off the edge, taking advantage of players confusion. However, I see your point

Wigaar

Sep 10, 2022
Cubecraft :P
From what I saw in the video, I think that area is covered in barrier blocks to prevent players getting stuck in there. I agree it's a bit strange, visually
I would replace the barrier blocks by decorating the roof of the building with leaves, maybe making it possible to fall/walk on the base of the roof but then placing blocks in such a way that you can climb to the top via a mini "parkour". Simply jumping from leaf to leaf upwards. What do you think?

Reactions: Rocks1

TomIsGaming

Sep 9, 2022
I would replace the barrier blocks by decorating the roof of the building with leaves, maybe making it possible to fall/walk on the base of the roof but then placing blocks in such a way that you can climb to the top via a mini "parkour". Simply jumping from leaf to leaf upwards. What do you think?
Yes. I think that would be a good solution.

Reactions: Rocks1 and Wigaar
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom