Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add a Shulker Box to EggWars when it comes out?

• I don't know what a Shulker Box is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
If you constantly protect it, than there will be pretty much no use to it as you will waste your game time trying to get it back wherever you left it. Anyone can steal the items you have in there, that's why with an enter chest it would be much more efficient.
You wouldn't have to worry about an enderchest, you do about a normal chest or in this case a shulker box. For example in overpowered mode this could be very usefull, you have lets say 5 armor sets in you inventory, and a shulker box, with another 5 sets, that would add up to 10 sets in one inventory, plus a shulker box is easy to break ;)

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Ever played op boi? Your inventory will be filled with armor sets, food, blocks, tools...
Inb4 somebody puts 1 set of diamond in the box and the rest is iron while having a full iron armor inventory. It already takes a year to kill armor. Also they could have more than one shulker box with armor.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I Disagree because that would be abused around the egg and it would be impossible to break an egg and it would be hard to shoot people off.

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I disagree, This would make an already time consuming mini game even longer and frustrating. Egg wars is fine the way it is at the moment with Shulker boxes it would make it extremely difficult to break eggs and get sniped off bridges. It would totally change the game and how it's played. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom