Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronny7775

Nov 21, 2020
At the moment the server is lagging hard. Usually the number of players were under 20000. Now its over 30000. Now i and other players have issues to play smoothly. It cant be my internet. I enjoyed playing on this server the last weeks but now its not bearable. Please share your experiences (Since the number of players got higher).

Thank you in advance! (Great Server/independent from the issues I have)

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
The reason of lag is split into 2 conjoined reasons. The first on is that servers have released for playstation so there is a massive influx of players on all servers causing lag. The second one is that the players who are hopping onto new servers are laggy as they are on playstation playing on a game owned by Microsoft who happens to own Xbox, their competitor. Due to the two consoles being in competition the people who made servers available for playstation players laggy in hopes of them switching to Xbox so less lag is being created.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
The reason of lag is split into 2 conjoined reasons. The first on is that servers have released for playstation so there is a massive influx of players on all servers causing lag. The second one is that the players who are hopping onto new servers are laggy as they are on playstation playing on a game owned by Microsoft who happens to own Xbox, their competitor. Due to the two consoles being in competition the people who made servers available for playstation players laggy in hopes of them switching to Xbox so less lag is being created.
... Conspiracy theory?

• Haha

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
No theres evidence as I loaded on servers on my PS4 to experience much more lag then I get on my PC so its not really conspiracy.
There are so many things wrong with this reasoning...
1. There's a high probability your PC is faster than your PS4
2. That's in large part thanks to the thousands of PS players suddenly joining Cubecraft, and Cubecraft not having the infrastructure to deal with it
3. Nintendo Switch?
4. Doing something like this is incredibly hard to do, and borders on impossible
5. That's the worst piece of evidence I've ever heard, because it's biased, and is circumstantial

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
There are so many things wrong with this reasoning...
1. There's a high probability your PC is faster than your PS4
2. That's in large part thanks to the thousands of PS players suddenly joining Cubecraft, and Cubecraft not having the infrastructure to deal with it
3. Nintendo Switch?
4. Doing something like this is incredibly hard to do, and borders on impossible
5. That's the worst piece of evidence I've ever heard, because it's biased, and is circumstantial
My pc barely runs 20fps on a good day and I said that the lag with PS players joining and them lagging themselves are intertwined.
Nintendo has often shared games with Xbox and is too small a competitor to really need to bother about.
I dont know the context for the last 2.
If for 4 you are saying its hard to lag a single player its not too hard, make the connection weak enough so they will lag but not crash or make them reload while in the server.
For 5 im guessing thats an overall statement and I did not try add any bias as im not shading the producers of how crossplaying on games has to work or how some bits may be a bit fishy im only trying to point it out.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
My pc barely runs 20fps on a good day and I said that the lag with PS players joining and them lagging themselves are intertwined.
Nintendo has often shared games with Xbox and is too small a competitor to really need to bother about.
I dont know the context for the last 2.
If for 4 you are saying its hard to lag a single player its not too hard, make the connection weak enough so they will lag but not crash or make them reload while in the server.
For 5 im guessing thats an overall statement and I did not try add any bias as im not shading the producers of how crossplaying on games has to work or how some bits may be a bit fishy im only trying to point it out.
“Nintendo is too small a competitor” Also Nintendo: Newest console(Nintendo Switch) has been the US’s bestselling console for 23 months straight, owns arguably the the largest and most popular video game series in the world(Mario), and has sold over 65 million copies of the Nintendo Switch in 3 years

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
First of all OMG @marcoslater REPLIED TO THSI THREAD LUCKYYYYY!!!!!
and second of all they made a thread it is in featured threads and it is how they added more ram to make it less laggy so you should start seeing some improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom