Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilicks

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
New York
www.youtube.com
A friend of mine lags pretty hard while playing here but doesn't lag on other servers is this location of where this server is hosted public? If so can I know?

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
Im in Texas USA and threes really no lagg. Now depends on what type of lag. Chat lag is Server/Internet, Block lagg is the server ,and if your friend is just lagging over all, like everything is glitchy then its him. He just cant handle the server.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Im in Texas USA and threes really no lagg. Now depends on what type of lag. Chat lag is Server/Internet, Block lagg is the server ,and if your friend is just lagging over all, like everything is glitchy then its him. He just cant handle the server.
Ha same! Texans all the way! Anyways I get no lag. I think they're hosted in Amsterdam but I really have no idea. I hope it gets fixed soon!

Reactions: Winter71118

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
A friend of mine lags pretty hard while playing here but doesn't lag on other servers is this location of where this server is hosted public? If so can I know?
If I'd compare UK players their ping with mine they have a better ping, what would make sense that it's hosted in the UK :)

ItzSomebody

Dec 7, 2016
@ you 2 above

Yep. They run their servers off OvH. Not exactly sure if they use Dedis or VPSes, but I do know that all they have to do is phone them up and ask for another machine

CwgWolf

May 11, 2018
Quick question for the Admins/moderators, if this is hosted in the UK, why is it that all I ever seem to see lately (Since October 2017 Really) Are users from the Netherlands? Not Americans, not Canadians, not even people who speak fluent English for that matter, just kind of bothers me a little

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Quick question for the Admins/moderators, if this is hosted in the UK, why is it that all I ever seem to see lately (Since October 2017 Really) Are users from the Netherlands? Not Americans, not Canadians, not even people who speak fluent English for that matter, just kind of bothers me a little
Please do not answer on threads that are inactive for over 14 days. It's against or rules.
Btw, for those who said the server is hosted in the UK: That's not true, it's hosted in France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!