Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTiger3005

Aug 27, 2016
Hi, I would just like to start off by saying I have been a longtime member and donator to the Java Cubecraft server for a handful of years now. This is why I was surprised to see I am now unable to join due to a "blocked connection". The error code exactly is C594530 (NinjaTiger3005) and upon further research it said I either was using a VPN or had an account on my IP address had been banned recently. Well, I have never nor currently use a VPN, and I am the only person on my IP address. I do have an alt account, (KeiraMurph) but I had not been on the server with it in a very long time. I am honestly just confused as to why I can't join the server I enjoy to play so much! I haven't had anyone on my IP (to my knowledge) that had hacked or broken any rules. The support page says I can't ask the duration of my IP-block, so I guess I am not asking that, but rather what are the circumstances for my IP-Block, and is there any way to revert it if it is a false block? Thank you.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
As you said, staff won't reduce or remove these blocks because they are managed by an automated system. On top of that, a blocked connection won't show up on the appeals site. Therefore, you won't be able to appeal the block.

I am afraid the only thing you can do is wait for the block to expire. I assume it won't take too long, considering your innocence.

Reactions: patito

NinjaTiger3005

Aug 27, 2016
As you said, staff won't reduce or remove these blocks, because they are managed by an automated system. On top of that, a blocked connection won't show up on the appeals site. Therefore, you won't be able to appeal the block.

I am afraid the only thing you can do is wait for the block to expire. I assume it won't take too long, considering your innocence.

Thank you so much for shining light on the topic! At this point its just a very large annoyance and I hope you are correct in your assumption that it won't take long. However, if it does, is there ANYTHING I could do? I personally have been a player for about 5 years being a donator for 4 out of those 5, and have reported many players. I guess I'm just shocked and find it ironic, and I understand the system is automated, but I believe to have done more good than bad for the report/ban part of the server, and now it sucks I need to deal with something like this. I can only hope your assumption is right I guess, but if not I may attempt to get into contact with some sort of higher up. Thanks for the reply nonetheless.

patito

Nov 9, 2019
California
Hi! Like @CALLMESCOTT mentioned, you will need to wait until the block expires. Normally, these blocks do not last very long but if there are multiple banned accounts under that same IP, then the block will be longer. I am afraid that even if the block does last a while, your only option will be to wait until it expires. I understand it may feel unfair since you have contributed to the community in a positive way; however, we have these IP blocks as a safety precaution to prevent cheaters that have multiple accounts from joining the server to continue cheating. Don't let this discourage you from continuing to play once the block is lifted :)

I'll be locking the thread as your question has been addressed. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom