Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
he was banned for using an illegal client it doesnt have to be a Hacked client it can be a client that isnt allowed on the website also

Sentinel does this Sentinel is still being improved as time goes by

he was butterfly clicking which triggered sentinel and banned him butterfly can accidently trigger sentinel to make it think that they are using an illegal client which is why butterfly clicking isnt allowed but its not reportable it just triggers sentinel so

Battle_chess

Mar 28, 2017
he was banned for using an illegal client it doesnt have to be a Hacked client it can be a client that isnt allowed on the website also

Sentinel does this Sentinel is still being improved as time goes by

he was butterfly clicking which triggered sentinel and banned him butterfly can accidently trigger sentinel to make it think that they are using an illegal client which is why butterfly clicking isnt allowed but its not reportable it just triggers sentinel so
hmm if its hacked client,as i know it has watermark like "wurst"

B

Brendan Gasper

Chill your nuts guys. This was fake, you can clearly see that they edited 2 clips together. Look at the texture of the dirt, in the first part right after he died it is a low resolution dirt, then in the next part "(where he got banned)" it is better quality.

Battle_chess

Mar 28, 2017
Chill your nuts guys. This was fake, you can clearly see that they edited 2 clips together. Look at the texture of the dirt, in the first part right after he died it is a low resolution dirt, then in the next part "(where he got banned)" it is better quality.
not really, its possible if you confg your texture pack. i mean you can have diff textures on loading and that screen

A

A pigeon

Oh DFM is Sentrix? I had no idea.

Also butterfly clicking is only bannable because the antichwat is poorly designed , to respond to such things . There ahould be an update

PS i know the video is edited , just talking in general

Im not the one who necroposted

Reactions: CubeTale
not really, its possible if you confg your texture pack. i mean you can have diff textures on loading and that screen

Please do not reply to threads older than 2 weeks, this is considered necro-posting and it's against the Cubecraft rules.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all Cubecrafts rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Thank you.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom