Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Astro_Ranked

Apr 21, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft's main hub looks really cool now, but it's so huge! I think it would be cool if there was a bunch of parkour courses hidden around the map with secret hubtitles that you could unlock.

I had this other cool thought, imagine if there was like a quest system set up in the hub, sort of like what the hive does during holidays. It gives a big hub purpose.

Like for the old hub, if you went behind the original spawn platform I found this cool little area where there was parkour, there was also the parkour behind the game selection area.

Honestly, I just think that since the new hub is so well made and large, they should add some reasons to explore it.

Idrk anything else they could add aside from scavenger hunts, reply below with thoughts or ideas lol

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Well CubeCraft already has some thinks in hub such a train or air balloon. On holidays there are also like egg hunts etc.

But I must agree it will be super nice if there preferably in Bedrock was somethink like on Java where are some cool stuff that can be used on hubs. For ex. you can get from chest a saddle thanks to which you can ride on other players, or Grappling bow so you will be able to travel trough hub faster. Im a full time Bedrock player and I think me and lots of others will agree that some new stuff on Bedrock hubs will be great.

But Im sure the Skywars update was hard to make so all CubeCraft team deserve big thanks and some rest too :D

D

Deleted member 347571

Mineplex also had something similar which was really popular within the community, players call it "gem hunting" and yes you're actually hunting & exploring the lobby for gems ( points on cubecraft).

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
CubeCraft's main hub looks really cool now, but it's so huge! I think it would be cool if there was a bunch of parkour courses hidden around the map with secret hubtitles that you could unlock.

I had this other cool thought, imagine if there was like a quest system set up in the hub, sort of like what the hive does during holidays. It gives a big hub purpose.

Like for the old hub, if you went behind the original spawn platform I found this cool little area where there was parkour, there was also the parkour behind the game selection area.

Honestly, I just think that since the new hub is so well made and large, they should add some reasons to explore it.

Idrk anything else they could add aside from scavenger hunts, reply below with thoughts or ideas lol
would indeed be nice to have some more things to do while chilling in the lobby, good idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom