Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
Picture this, a new player joins cubecraft to play the seasonal game/s.

(This year, the winter game is Snowman Survival, and next year probably we’ll have Snowman Survival and Colony Control again, but whatever)

Then the player see the stats for snowman survival and… they need thousands of medals to get the 50th place! (On bedrock). Personally I play the game because I think it’s really amazing , but I’m pretty sure a lot of players play the game because they wanna get a spot in the leaderboard.

Resetting stats should never be an option, that would annoy a lot of players, but now that eggwars has seasonal leaderboards, why not do it for seasonal games, that way we'll have for example the next year:

Snowman Survival Lifetime Leaderboard and Snowman Survival 2023 Leaderboard
The same thing for all seasonal games (Colony Control, Ender, Carving Chaos)

(All 50 players in the leaderboard could also get a special prefix to encourage players to play seasonal games, especially halloween ones, which usually don't have many players)

Knazamn

Jan 4, 2022
I agree with this. Looking at the leaderboards and you see that you need thousands of medals is demotivating to someone who wants to try to get on the leaderboard as it is almost impossible to get that many medals (unless you really grind) to get to the leaderboard. Maybe there could also be something added as a Hall of Fame where each year is displayed in a certain button in the holiday games leaderboards where you can see the leaderboards from each year for the holiday games. Good idea though!

Reactions: VisoredTrack494

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Picture this, a new player joins cubecraft to play the seasonal game/s.

(This year, the winter game is Snowman Survival, and next year probably we’ll have Snowman Survival and Colony Control again, but whatever)

Then the player see the stats for snowman survival and… they need thousands of medals to get the 50th place! (On bedrock). Personally I play the game because I think it’s really amazing , but I’m pretty sure a lot of players play the game because they wanna get a spot in the leaderboard.

Resetting stats should never be an option, that would annoy a lot of players, but now that eggwars has seasonal leaderboards, why not do it for seasonal games, that way we'll have for example the next year:

Snowman Survival Lifetime Leaderboard and Snowman Survival 2023 Leaderboard
The same thing for all seasonal games (Colony Control, Ender, Carving Chaos)

(All 50 players in the leaderboard could also get a special prefix to encourage players to play seasonal games, especially halloween ones, which usually don't have many players)
I LOVE THIS SUGGESTION!

• Love
Reactions: VisoredTrack494

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
everything except the prefix thing would actually be really good!
Currently we don't have support for rapidly switching player ranks/rewards like a constantly changing prefix.

We can however give rewards manually AFTER the seasonal period permanently and I have plans to do this.

In that thread, Story said they had plans to give rewards to leaderboard players in EggWars Seasons, so this could also be a thing for seasonal games.
I think giving a prefix is a good idea, it could be another reward tho, what matters is to encourage players to play the seasonal games and keep them 'alive'

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
In that thread, Story said they had plans to give rewards to leaderboard players in EggWars Seasons, so this could also be a thing for seasonal games.
I think giving a prefix is a good idea, it could be another reward tho, what matters is to encourage players to play the seasonal games and keep them 'alive'
Yeah, I know that he said that and I didnt agree with him back then as i don't now... but dont worry your suggestion is actually very true the seasonal games are ong dead

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom