Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lepzi

Everyone dislikes hackers, but there isn't much they can do at the moment sentinel isn't doing a bad job they are still working on ways to improve the anti cheat just give it time.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
If you hate hackers just report them and record :3 lot easier to make a thread about it. Everyone hates hackers (not the hackers themself)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I hope that you can like this and if we hit the 200 likes in 24 hours then CubeCraft will be save in the 24hours
13- Do not "like farm" or "post farm". Anyone caught doing so will be warned. If you continue, your main account will be banned along side any alts.

Yes, of course I'm against hackers. Who isn't? I always try to record hackers, teamers and other rule breakers and then to report them.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Everyone hates hackers. Why do you ask? hackers are Noob? It are Noobs that cant play minecraft And everything lose.

D

Deleted member 204478

I really don't understand the point of these useless threads.
Your also like farming, just why...
Who WOULDN'T hate hackers, seriously, there is no point in this thread at all. :confused1:
Did you just do that to get a free post, "a". You do know that this is necroposting, which is punishable, right?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Hackers can be a fun challenge sometimes, most hackers are dumb so you can try to outsmart them, this doesn't really work in duels or ffa but in games like skywars, eggwars, and survival games, there are ways of killing them, and then the noobs that they are start calling you a hacker when you kill them, clearly they can be frustrating, but that is what ban is meant for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom