Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mixeduplegos

Aug 30, 2014
Spain baby.
Sorry to be a bother, after reading the rules, I was wondering what are skin/name comps and headshops, thanks. Don't want to end up building one by accident. Also are mini-games allowed? As in, they include a set of rules or involve redstone.

~Signed mixeduplegos.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Not entirely sure. Im also trying to confirm this. Aren't headshops sorta considered RP?

Dart

Aug 24, 2014
A headshop is a place where you sell player's heads, normally having them on a wall. Because of heads being registered as entities within the games code, it causes a lot of unnecessary lag.
A skin comp is when you take a poll on a group of players of which skin is the best, normally within a category. (Women, Men, Halo, COD, etc.)
Name comps are same but w/ name

Reactions: Mixeduplegos
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom