Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The update really isnt that bad. I get people will miss the old way but thats just how life goes, Sometimes new is for the better and Eggwars in my opinion got stale before having the same gameplay since release and also theres all the other gamemodes that got updated like Minerware and lucky islands

Charxzz

Novice Member
May 22, 2020
The update really isnt that bad. I get people will miss the old way but thats just how life goes, Sometimes new is for the better and Eggwars in my opinion got stale before having the same gameplay since release and also theres all the other gamemodes that got updated like Minerware and lucky islands
Eggwars the only game that matters its the most popular game on cc for a reason. What made eggwars unique and special from other games like treasure wars or bed wars was the ability to vote what type of items u want in your game. That's pretty much gone now they all pretty much normal items. They should honestly just remove op and hc cause there really isn't a need to keep them around anymore. Not to mention these countless bugs and glitches they just are not fixing, it's legit a few minutes of coding and their fixed like this staff just lazy af tbh with u. If u grinded 53k games of eggwars squad and spend hours a day Grinding it you would hate this update too just saying. I'm not just saying this because I'm biased and it ruins grinding, it also ruins a number of other things too. Scrims and eggwars mega streamers are completely ruined by this aswell as the potential for long games are completely gone.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars the only game that matters its the most popular game on cc for a reason. What made eggwars unique and special from other games like treasure wars or bed wars was the ability to vote what type of items u want in your game. That's pretty much gone now they all pretty much normal items. They should honestly just remove op and hc cause there really isn't a need to keep them around anymore. Not to mention these countless bugs and glitches they just are not fixing, it's legit a few minutes of coding and their fixed like this staff just lazy af tbh with u. If u grinded 53k games of eggwars squad and spend hours a day Grindingnit you would hate this update too just saying
Saying only one game matters is a bit of a stretch.

If you say its just a "Few minuets of code" then i would love to see you try and develop it :)

You have to remember there is only 8 developers on cube and not all of them can work on it

I can guarantee you the staff aren't lazy. In the last day of testing Zed gave us a behind the scenes peek at their bug fixes and i can tell you its a very long list.

Also they have asked for Constructive Feedback which i am yet to see a post on that isn't just "Revert update cuz its bad" Say why and give them suggestions.

With java eggwars they had a similar issues and after a few members of the java community made some suggestions they changed a lot in order to suit to what the community wanted

What you also need to remember is that Cube have to cater to All Aspects of their player base so the casual players on their parents iPhone and not always focus on the speed running no life players who grind 24/7, so some updates will be suited to different players over others.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Saying only one game matters is a bit of a stretch.

If you say its just a "Few minuets of code" then i would love to see you try and develop it :)

You have to remember there is only 8 developers on cube and not all of them can work on it

I can guarantee you the staff aren't lazy. In the last day of testing Zed gave us a behind the scenes peek at their bug fixes and i can tell you its a very long list.

Also they have asked for Constructive Feedback which i am yet to see a post on that isn't just "Revert update cuz its bad" Say why and give them suggestions.

With java eggwars they had a similar issues and after a few members of the java community made some suggestions they changed a lot in order to suit to what the community wanted

What you also need to remember is that Cube have to cater to All Aspects of their player base so the casual players on their parents iPhone and not always focus on the speed running no life players who grind 24/7, so some updates will be suited to different players over others.
i meant all is good but eggwars isnt that good and i can understand why the made this update the must do anyithing and i like many things of the update but for eggwars its not that good but sw makes me really fun with the new items and stuff

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
they changed the KB and damage

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom