Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hello there! CubeCraft has changed so much since I started uploading in 2018, so I rewatched my first video's ever and edited them. It's so cool (but at the same time very sad) to see CubeCraft back in the old days. Back then CubeCraft was so good and fun (it still is, but less)! I miss the old lobbies, Speed Eggwars, Normal FFA... I hope you will enjoy it!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there! CubeCraft has changed so much since I started uploading in 2018, so I rewatched my first video's ever and edited them. It's so cool (but at the same time very sad) to see CubeCraft back in the old days. Back then CubeCraft was so good and fun (it still is, but less)! I miss the old lobbies, Speed Eggwars, Normal FFA... I hope you will enjoy it!
Nice video to remember old times!!

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
Nice video to remember old times!!
Yeah, I play CubeCraft since fall 2016 and it has changed so much... Actually I just want the old CubeCraft back, many players, Speed Eggwars, lobbies... But it's cool to see CubeCraft back then.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom