Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
There are people level 100+ but what do they have from it it would be enough to show the level under ur name like on hive because as far as i know theres no way to see others levels rewards like cages could be cool too but it will prob not fit

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I think this is a cool idea but keep in mind that the hive has a different level system form CubeCraft, each player on the hive has a separate level in each game modes while on CubeCraft you only have 1 level for the whole server. Obviously players will want free rewards and so it will encourage more players to play games that give more xp. This will lead to less players playing games like battle arena or minerware. And these two game modes already have less players than games like skywars and eggwars. Although with some tweaks to the idea, it could be implemented one day.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
There are people level 100+ but what do they have from it it would be enough to show the level under ur name like on hive because as far as i know theres no way to see others levels rewards like cages could be cool too but it will prob not fit
I think the rewards for up to do for all levels!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom