Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
I was thinking you guys could add rewards every 10 levels or something. For example, if i reach level 10, i could unlock a new kit in skywars or eggwars, or even a trail for any gamemode. This also suggets that you could add kits for each gamemode that you can unlock too. With these new features, it could encourage the player to grind and play more.

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
I think cubecraft need to look at this. I already saw a few threads about this. I really like this idea and they need to add this. Because now the levels are just to flex :p

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Maybe instead just exclusive cosmetics for every 10th level. The higher up the level the more exclusive the cosmetics are.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
As 2pancakes mentioned can people buy a lot of multipliers which take out the fun in rewards (I think the rewards should be earned by leveling up, playing games) otherwise great idea.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
As 2pancakes mentioned can people buy a lot of multipliers which take out the fun in rewards (I think the rewards should be earned by leveling up, playing games) otherwise great idea.
you level up by playing the games, so the rewards will be by playing games.

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
I was thinking you guys could add rewards every 10 levels or something. For example, if i reach level 10, i could unlock a new kit in skywars or eggwars, or even a trail for any gamemode. This also suggets that you could add kits for each gamemode that you can unlock too. With these new features, it could encourage the player to grind and play more.
ah, i agree, im like level 30 and if i would get rewards, i would DEFINITELY play more

Reactions: jpts

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I agree to the prizes for the levels but instead of kits i think cubecraft should do like cubeletes, super cubeletes and uber cubelets depending on the level

Reactions: Savvy

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
This kinda use to be a thing. I remember trying to get to lvl 25 to get my 1st particle effect. Yes I think it would be cool but only for certain lvls like 25, 50, 75, 100 etc. But it depends on what you get and to make sure its not too op but to make it worth playing more and grind on levels. This could be used to keep players playing the game and bring more too.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom