Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing

• Total voters

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
everyone is going on about how retired staff should get a special rank. I somewhat agree. Perhaps instead of special perks net to whatever other ranks they have, it says retired, and just for fun, they get an item that they can use in the lobbies, for example, a staff for staff ( get it) and a block or hammer for builders. That way they get credit, but no unfair ranks.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
They resigned for a reason.

Basically if they don't want any more staff attention, and if you add a tag to it, it's like saying:
HEY GUYS, I AM EX-STAFF COME ANNOY AND SPAM ME!
I think it's a time for them to relax and not get anymore special attention. -1
maybe they just get the lobby item as a thank you

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
What about people helpers that didn't make it to mod or resigned? And what about staff that got demoted? Would they receive the "Retired" tag?
Overall, I don't think this should be added. The rank would be useless and would bring a lot of unnecessary and probably unwanted attention. I believe that most staff just want to play on the server like normal players. This tag would probably create an incentive to target and lead to bad times.
So -1 from me.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, I commend you for doing so.

Though, unfortunately I'll have to disagree with you on this one as it's really not a necessity nor a priority for the server. It can be used to target Ex-Staff members and I don't find a reason to draw such attention. You also have to take in consideration those who don't get promoted to mod and those who are demoted from the staff team, wouldn't seem fair.

Please continue to give constructive criticism and suggestions to improve Cubecraft.

- JossueDev

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Staff members have already things What members can't have, as special miniatures. I don't why a staf members/builders must to have items. It is useless thing in the lobby. A miniature is epic And they have it. Your idea is good, But Maybe gadgets Instead of items,

MelissaWDS

Jan 2, 2017
UK
I do like the idea and I appreciate your kindness when thinking of the idea however it will draw unwanted attention because, after all, they resigned and anyone who may not have liked that staff member will be more likely to target them. There isn't really a need for a gadget either because generally you would spend more time in-game than in the main lobby.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Just a note. When you become a moderator, I'm pretty sure you get a miniature. And when you resign, you keep it. That I'm pretty sure of.

Reactions: Despacito 2

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Just a note. When you become a moderator, I'm pretty sure you get a miniature. And when you resign, you keep it. That I'm pretty sure of.
You get the miniature as mod and if you have it as your active miniature when you resign, it will stay there until you change it. So yes and no. If you aren't mod, you can't use it, but you can keep it from when you were mod.

Reactions: matcha
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom