Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Hi Cubecraft

My suggestions is if you report a player he shouldn't be able to know who reported him. I reported some of them commented not such nice things and it can hurt someone their feelings. My video was set on private so only people with a link can see it. Please make it so if someone makes a report he has the choise to select being anonymous.

Kind regards
tant33

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey!

It is not directly visible who reported you. However, the evidence you reported someone with will be visible to them so they can see what they did wrong. Sometimes in the evidence it's visible who has made the screenshot/video so that way it can happen that they find out who you are. You can indeed upload the video with the unlisted feature so nobody else can see it, but the person you reported will still be abled to see it. This is also not going to change as they must be able to see what they got punished for.
If the person you reported starts bullying things or say things that you don't like you can report them or make a player safety thread here!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
The reporting system is as anonymous as they could get it. When you report someone, especially with video evidence through Youtube, they will be able to know when they look at the evidence that it was you due to the channel. I completely understand where you are coming from, I have many videos with not so nice comments. One way to combat this that I use is turning on comments and putting the video unlisted. Turning off comments make it so that they can't comment anything on your video, and turning it unlisted makes it so that only people with the video link will be able to see it. Hope this helps with your issue.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
If you are on bedrock and they are sending messages on xbox select “Message Request Notifications” to OFF!

If they are telling you things on your YouTube channel specifically, edit the video settings so it doesn’t allow commenting.

If they are messaging you on social media it may be because you have it auto set into the description or on your youtube channel.
Simple fix for this last one, it is very easy to manage YT accounts on PC and Mobile to upload videos, just make an alt one and don’t have anything linked to it 😄

image.jpg
2036320B-80DF-48C8-978F-A1F0A9F3E40C.jpeg

Here are examples of what I was explaining

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
The reporting system is as anonymous as they could get it. When you report someone, especially with video evidence through Youtube, they will be able to know when they look at the evidence that it was you due to the channel. I completely understand where you are coming from, I have many videos with not so nice comments. One way to combat this that I use is turning on comments and putting the video unlisted.
IMO better way is to just allow videos from platforms other than youtube for Java reports.

I think Bedrock reports already allow this.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Hi, I have experimented these kind of people before, yeah, they comment such bad stuff, but I try to answer back calmly, it freaks em out always xD.

You can turn message notifications off if they contact you trough xbox so u don't see them only when seeing message requests, in youtube disable comments will be an option, but I don't think is necesary.

They are just people that get mad over a videogame, it is hard for them to do any real damage to you, other than insults, which you can answer calmly not giving them power :P.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom