Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
Well, this thread is to talk about Hackers and suggestions for the reports.

My suggestion is that for example when we see a Hacker on a Skywars match and he for example leaves the game in that moment we can’t report him because is not in the same game that you, then my suggestion is that we should be able to report people that are not in our same game.

Aug 8, 2020
BiH
I would suggest a slight revamp of it on bedrock. /rp (report player) shows up a menu like the shop one with a list of players and when clicking on em gives all possible reasons for reporting. Its much faater thn typing and gives a nice format

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
This has been suggested before. But I agree, some hackers die too soon or leave, so you aren't that fast to type the whole command. This would be a good solution to it.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would suggest a slight revamp of it on bedrock. /rp (report player) shows up a menu like the shop one with a list of players and when clicking on em gives all possible reasons for reporting. Its much faater thn typing and gives a nice format

Currently cubecraft doesnt have enough staff to handle reports in-game on bedrock.

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure if this is the reason why it isn't possible, but I think it is because a player gets teleported to another server.
When this happens you are no longer connected to the same server.

I still like the idea though, but I think it's hard to implement.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom